Bullies and Traitors

Kota P.o.v

(An hour later)

Eri's ruby eyes fluttered open and she clutched her head. He gently touched her temple and she winced while pulling away. It was pretty bad then.

"K-Kota? Where am I? What happened?" She asked, confused.

"Your in my room and a villain organization tried to capture you. I think they called themselves 'Reset' or something." He informed her bluntly. Her eyes widened. 

"Are.... Are you the one who saved me?" She asked him. He nodded sheepishly. 

"T-thanks. That's twice now you saved me." She noted. He chuckled. That was true. He had grown rather fond of her. He had overheard her talking with Aizawa about why she wanted to be a hero and it was quite noble, really. She sounded so much like Deku too. 

She was also strangely kind and sweet. Very brave as well. 

He had noticed how incredibly innocent and clueless of her own pure talent she was. Her innocence he actually found kind of funny and adorable at times, although he was good at hiding it. He got frustrated with himself afterward every time though. 

Eri tried to get out of bed, but she collapsed back into it the moment she stood on both her feet. 

"S-sorry." She stammered. He shrugged. 

"No big deal." He replied. She sighed miserably. 

"I should probably tell my dad about this." She muttered. He shook his head.

"Too risky. Besides, I'm pretty sure a student or staff member drugged you."

Her eyes widened.

"You don't think that it's-" She began but he cut her off before she began to get upset.

"Doubtful. But we should still be careful for now." He warned her. She nodded slowly but still looked upset. 

".... Do you know who it is?" She asked him. Kota shook his head. She sighed.

It was silent in his room for a long time. He could imagine how many thoughts were racing through her head. It would be hard to find out that someone you knew was a traitor to your entire cause or the people you believe in.

For a while, they waited until dawn and until the sleeping draft got out of Eri's system. He caught himself staring at her for a while and she offered a kind smile. He looked away shyly.

When the sun rose, Eri seemed to get much better and she was able to walk properly now. She went outside and back to her room so now one would suspect anything weird happened between the two of them. Rumors spread like wildfire at high school, even if it was the prestigious U.A 

He blushed heavily at the thought. No, no, no. Stop thinking like that Kota.

He pulled his hat down to hide his face. 

He got some sleep and then went to class a few hours later. He yawned. Luckily, today they weren't training, they would only be choosing their hero names for now.

The hero, Pinky, who taught there part time, would be judging whether their hero names were appropriate or not. 

He honestly didn't know what he should call himself. Then Eri tapped him on the shoulder. She suggested a hero name that he actually thought was quite good and he wrote it down on the blank board in front of him. 

He walked up to the front of the class and showed it to everyone. 

"Typhoon! That's really good for a hero with a water quirk!" Pinky exclaimed. He quickly sat down again.