Class fight

Kota Pov

He noticed that Eri was off her game that morning and he didn't blame her. They had just been attacked and the villains had been targeting her.

He wished he knew more about Reset. He sorts of wished he could be the sidekick of one of the heroes who was working on that case.

It would be very useful. But that was months away, right now, the Sports festival was much closer.

He noticed that Eri and her friends were talking about the Sports festival. he hesitated. He had never been the best at reaching out....

He sighed decided to join them. 

"Oh, hey Kota! What are you doing to prepare for the Sports festival?" Katsuma asked. 

"I'm just trying to gather my bearings and observe my potential opponents. If you know how your enemy thinks, you've already won half the battle." He shrugged. 

Katsuma and Miryoku looked like their interest had been captured. Eri poked at her food absent-mindedly. 

He tilted his head, wondering why she was so distant. 

Tora touched her hand. "Are you okay, Kitten?" 

Eri looked up and gave her friend a weary smile. "I'm-I'm fine."
Kota knew that she wasn't. That tone of voice, that look- it was what happened to you after you had lost a loved one. He knew that look and tone better than anyone. 

What had happened? He wanted to consult her, but he knew she wouldn't appreciate it if he did it out in the open in front of everyone. He certainly wouldn't if someone else did that. 

He should probably get her alone later today. 

Today, they would be preparing for the Sports festival in Hero training. Eri looked nervous and depressed. I really wanted to check on her but again, I didn't want to do it in the open for the sake of privacy. 

Today, they would be fighting the teachers. They had done it before in that rescue simulation, but he still wasn't sure how we were going to do this. He needed to know who we would be fighting. 

He was grouped up with Eri and her friends. But none of them were expecting to fight who they were assigned too.

Uh huh. They were fighting the Number one hero, Deku. 

Oh boy. 

He knew Deku would probably hold back against them. His heart was soft. But they were still going to have to bust their asses to even have a chance of beating him. 

What were his weaknesses? 

Well, as mentioned before, he would likely hold back, he tended to not value his own life as much, and he was also a bit of an overthinker. So, they could definitely use those to their advantage. Though he felt a bit conflicted about fighting his idol. He could Eri and Katsuma felt the same way. 

Tora was excited for the challenge. Miryoku was scared shitless, and his sister was just plain shocked when she found out. 

I sighed as we all put on our hero costumes. 

This could go a whole bunch of different ways and there were a million things that could go wrong. But I had a plan. Hopefully they could execute it. 

When they entered the grounds, I told them all about my plan and they thought it was a good idea. 

I took a deep breath and told everyone to go in pairs. I would go with Eri, Miryoku and Katsuma would go together, and Tsuki and Tora would go together too.