First villain fight

Eri Pov

She turned around and listened to Kota's plan. She trusted him to come up with something that could get them out of here.

He was smart and observant, she didn't know him to well, but he had saved her life, so she had faith in him to get everyone out of this.

He told them that they should distract the villains while he cleared the way for them to get out of here.

"Alright." She agreed.

Tora took her by the waist and hopped into the water, on top of one villain's head.

"Woah!" She exclaimed. The villains started to chase them, and Kota began doing his work. After around fifteen minutes, they had taken down the villains.

They got off the water section and saw a young woman with icy blue hair and eyes, her skin looked as if she had died from hypothermia and was back from the dead.

"Hello there, Eri. We've been waiting for you." She spoke. She glared at Kota.

"Unfortunately, that brat took you from us."

Kota scowled and Eri gulped, backing away slightly. She couldn't let them catch her. Tora drew her claws and swiped at the woman, but she dodged it effortlessly.

The woman sighed and pinned Tora to the ground.

"Now, unless you want me to turn your friend into an ice cube, you're going to come with me."

"Don't do it, Eri! I can take it!" Tora protested.

Eri wasn't sure what to do.

"Come on dear, you know that you don't fit in here. Your quirk could be used for so much more than this. Your friends won't even remember you when you're gone."

Was she right? 

Tora and Kota looked livid. But the woman continued before they could say anything.

"There is a bigger purpose to be achieved here, darling. You can help. All you have to do, is come with me." 

Eri hesitated. She had struggled with some of her classmates at first....  And she did want to help but she felt like that these people would be no different from Chisaki. 

"No. I won't help you." 

The woman sighed. 

"Alright. Guess we're doing this the hard way.... How disappointing." 

Tora finally got up and clawed the woman, catching her off guard but she recovered quickly.

Kota blasted her with a powerful torrent of boiling water, she screamed and Eri took the opportunity to use her scarf to tie her up.

The woman made some sort of signal and a bunch of villains ganged up on them. Katsuma and the twins rushed over to help them out.

They attacked them all, using their quirks and weapons to fight them off, but there were to many.

Kirishima rushed in to help and he managed to take down the remaining villains, but the woman had gotten away. They hadn't even seen her use her quirk.

"Yikes. Looks like I jinxed it for ya'. Sorry bout' that." Kirishima apologized.

"No sweat. Where are the others?" Tora asked.

"I got them to safety as best I could. Looks like there are more villains than we thought there were." He commented.

Kota nodded and she gulped. This was bad, really, really bad.

They got back on the bus and returned to U.A.

She got to her dorm and collapsed on her bed, covering her eyes with hands.

"What should I do?" She asked herself. What was going to happen to her? Would she only escape Chisaki to have to go back to that same life? Being tortured, miserable and lonely? She shuddered at the thought.

She never, never wanted to go back to that life and she never wanted anyone else to have go through anything like what she had to endure. It's why she wanted to be a hero so badly.

No child or anyone at all deserved to go through that torture.

Then, her phone rang loudly.

She sighed and picked it up. Probably her dad or brother checking in on her after Kirishima told them what happened.

But it was something she wasn't expecting at all.

"Eri Aizawa, I am sorry to inform you that your brother has gone missing. We are trying our best to find him and we offer our deepest apologies."

"W-what?! What happened to him, when was this?"

"Last night. He was gathering information on his mission but then he just.... Vanished without a trace."

"Do you think something happened to him?"

Was it Reset? Had they captured her brother? But he wasn't that easy to get hold of. He could've used his quirk to get away, had they caught him off guard?

"We're not sure. We'll try to find out as much as we can, I'm sorry."

"Wait-"

The phone hung up. She began to cry. What was going to happen to her brother? What if she never saw him again?

She cried herself to sleep that night, terrified of what was to come.