Kota Izumi

Kota P.o.v

He wasn't very tired, so he decided to get up and take a walk. He knew it was against the rules but might as well.

Then he noticed Eri was gone. He had to admit, he was worried about her. He knew that she was more of a rule follower then he was, at least it seemed that way.

He looked around the dorms and he found nothing. He started to panic. He looked around the campus and she was nowhere to be found but as he was at the front of the school, he noticed footprints of mud on the red bricks that led to outside.

His eyes narrowed. He had sneaking suspicion that Eri's disappearance had to do with these footprints. 

So he followed them and he kept a low profile as he did, he did not want to get caught for trying to help his cr- classmate out. 

He thought about it for a moment and wondered if he should get help first.

No.... No that would take too long. He had to do this alone, which he didn't mind much. He preferred to be alone anyway. It's what he did best.

He climbed on top of wall and jogged so he would catch up with the person quicker.

Then, finally, he found them. Eri was knocked out and had a gag in her mouth. She was tied up and slung over the person's shoulder.

The man who had taken her captive had a wolf tail and ears. Must have some sort of dog or wolf quirk.

He clenched his fist. 

Calm down, don't rush in without thinking. He told himself.  He should know who they were working for and why they took her.

The man entered an ally way and Kota followed him silently. Then the man pressed some sort of secret code into the stones and the wall parted for him. Kota slipped in just as it closed and he entered a very dark looking bunker just behind the man. He clung to the top of the ceiling and maneuvered around the building as quietly as he could.

They took Eri to a sort of prison room.

Then a woman with a mask covering her face handed him a huge stack of money.

"Thanks for getting the girl. Was there any trouble?" The woman asked.

"No ma'am."

"Good. We will need her quirk in order to reach our goals." She said. "You don't like your quirk, do you?"

"No, ma'am."

"Perhaps this girl will be able to Rewind you to the point before you had a quirk. If we can get her to cooperate with some of our 'motivation' tools, Reset will succeed in our goals."

Were they going to use Eri to get rid of people quirks? And what 'Motivation' tools? Were they going to torture her?

Oh I don't think so. He thought fiercely. He shot a high pressure, boiling  hot, concentrated blast of water at the man's face, he dropped to the floor and held his face and screamed. You could see the steam emitting from the large wound.

That distracted everyone in the room long enough for him to break into the jail cell Eri was being kept in and carry her out of the room.

The people outside realized that he must've done it and lunged at him but he dodged it without dropping Eri. He used his quirk to propel himself out of the bunker. He couldn't take all of them on his own. If this came back to bite him in the butt, then so be it. 

He propelled himself all the way back to their dorms and he noticed several cuts and bruises on her body. He wondered if that man had dropped her a couple of times. He growled at the thought, for some reason. 

He debated taking her to the Med-bay but he felt like that would draw to much attention and then he would have to explain everything and he'd rather not do that, given that he would have to explain why was out that night at all.

So instead, he took her to his room and placed her on his bed.

He went downstairs and grabbed some ice and a few of his clothes that he wetted with water. He also went to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages from the medicine cabinet. He went back upstairs and closed the door.

He dabbed the wounds with the wet clothes and got the dirt off of her face. He had to admit, she was absolutely beautiful.

Wait, what? Shut up, you didn't hear anything!

He continued to clean her wounds and then he put a few bandages on her deeper cuts and putting normal band-aids on her less serious ones. 

He wondered how long the sleeping drug would last on her. She clearly hadn't been knocked out because of the lack of blunt wounds on her head. So someone must have slipped in a sleeping drug into a drink or her food. 

But how? Random people couldn't just waltz into U.A willy nilly. The only people who could do something like that were the staff and students. Most of the staff probably wouldn't do something like that, especially not Aizawa. He wouldn't do this to his own daughter and while he was tough on his students, he doubted he would do that to any of them either.

But as the for the students.... Well, the only people other then the teachers who had access to the dorms was their class and he crossed out Eri's friends, since they seemed too loyal to her and kind in general to do something like that. As for everyone else.... Well, Ryashi and Kaisumo were to loyal to eachother and in general to nice to betray U.A.

As for Tamashiro and the rest of his friends.... Well, he see nearly any of them betraying the heroes. Tamashiro himself was egotistic, hotheaded, and viscous. He seemed like the type to betray the heroes. But then it again... It seemed too obvious, and his gut told him that he shouldn't jump to conclusions. 

Rai didn't really seem to care about anything other than maybe Aoi and Tamashiro so he could be the one and as for Aoi herself, she seemed very sweet, but she had a dark side, so he wouldn't put it past either of them.

As for everyone else....

Ryu didn't really seem like the type, although he didn't know a whole lot about the guy to come to a legitimate answer to whether he was the traitor or not.

Akuma was dark and a bit absent but he didn't think he would do that, especially not to Suika, who Kota could tell he had a huge crush on. Suika herself also didn't seem like the type, she was very bubbly and he doubted she was capable of something as foul as this. 

Mameido went with the flow and seemed like a bit of a pushover so she could be the traitor purely because she had been to timid to stand up for herself and say no to the villains when they demanded she do it. From what he could tell, if you yelled loud enough at her, she would do what you say. He wondered if she came from an abusive household, children with that back round often could end up like she did ....

He went through everyone's mental profile inside his head of who could be the traitor as he kept watch over Eri, to make sure those villains didn't try to take her again.