After me

Eri P.o.v

Her brother took her around the corner of U.A and his face turned more serious than normal.

"Eri, you have to listen to me," He began. Her brow furrowed. 

"Shinso, you're scaring me." She warned him.

"Good, if you're scared that means your less likely to get yourself killed." He told her. Eri gulped. What was he about to tell her?

His voice became lower "Someone is after you." Shinso explained. Eri sighed. Her brother looked at her, confused.

"I already know." She informed him. His eyes widened.

"What? How?" He asked. She hesitated. Should she tell him about last night? She sighed.

"An organization that call themselves 'Reset' tried to kidnap me recently. A classmate of mine named Kota Izumi saved me though." She explained. 

Shinso looked upset.

"Are you alright?" He asked. She nodded slowly. 

"Yeah, luckily they didn't hurt me." She assured him. Her brother sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. Was one of those boys the one who saved you?" He asked. She nodded.

"The one with spiky black hair and the red hat." She told Shinso. He smiled a bit.

"Remind me to thank him later." He instructed Eri, his voice much softer now. "Anyway, be careful, because we suspect they could be working with Overhaul from inside Tartarus."

Fear crept into her heart.

"W-what? How?" She asked.

"We don't know. That's what we're trying to find out."

Eri bit her finger in anxiety. What was going to happen to her? What if he tried to hurt someone she cared about? She didn't want to go back to that place. But... If it meant saving her friends ad family, then she would.

Shinso was called away on an operation by the hero commission, so she went back to Kota and Katsuma.

"Are you okay? You're not looking so good." Katsuma noted, sounding worried. Eri nodded. Kota's eyes narrowed. She knew that he didn't believe her. He was one of the more perceptive ones in their class. You had to be quite good at lying to be able to trick him.

She rushed over to her next class and she could feel Kota's eyes on her. She gulped. 

As she was walking to their dorms, Kota gently but firmly pinned her to the wall. 

"K-Kota!" She yelped. She got flustered, no one was around. 

"What happened?" He asked.

"Shinso just told me about a hero mission he had." She replied quickly.

He let go but still seemed suspicious.

She gulped. She hoped that he didn't hate her. Did he think she was lying or that she was being selfish? 

They went to their next class and Tamashiro and Rai were throwing things at her while Mr. Kirishima wasn't looking. Tora, Tsuki, and Kota all seemed to get irritated by this. 

She just ignored it. Although the objects progressively got worse and worse over time. When they were taken outside to train, they were taken to a bus.

"Where are we going?" Tora asked loudly.

"To the OVA. Hopefully this time there won't be any villains." Kirishima added in a barely audible whisper.