Home

Eri P.o.v

She went into the room she had grown up in and collapsed on her bed. She put her hands over her face. She hoped she wasn't in trouble.

Her dad had asked her what happened between her and Tamashiro and she explained the situation. He hadn't seemed mad but he had warned her that she should be more careful from now on.

He was right, she shouldn't tick off the wrong people. It could get her in serious trouble one day. Then she heard a knock on the door.

She hopped up and opened it, behind were the three people she had been expecting the least.

"Deku! Lemillion! Shinso!" She exclaimed, giving them each a hug. "I can't believe your here!"

"What, are we not allowed here anymore?" Shinso joked. She giggled.

"That's not it. It's just I wasn't expecting you guys here." She explained. Deku laughed and patted her on the head.

"He's just messing with you, Eri. It's okay!" He exclaimed. They all came in and sat down and her dad did the same. They grabbed their chopsticks and started eating.

"So, Eri, how was your first day at U.A?" Lemillion asked.

"Heh, heh. Rough." She replied wryly.

Deku frowned. "What happened?"

"She got into a bit of a fight." Her father answered for her flatly.

"You got in a fight? Well then I know they deserved it." Shinso replied. She facepalmed and sighed.

"Not a fist fight, more like... I stood up for someone and the person I stood up too was going to attack me. But Aizawa managed to stop him." She elaborated.

"Oh, thank goodness." Deku said with a sigh of relief. She laughed nervously. Oh boy. Lemillion looked relieved as well.

"Who were you standing up for?" Mirio asked her curiously, breaking the silent tension.

"Oh, a boy in my class named Kota Izumi." She replied. "Doesn't talk to much, but he doesn't seem so bad."

Deku's face looked very shocked and sort of like he was about to laugh.

"Wow, it's a small world." He muttered.

"Huh?" She replied.

Deku laughed. "I saved him too. We've been exchanging letters for a while now."

He jaw dropped. Kota knew Deku too? Wow! That was so cool that she was classmates with another person who was saved by Deku!

She talked a bit more about the friends she made as they finished dinner. Her father and the three young heroes talked with her for a while, asking if she needed any extra training if she wanted  it. Aizawa was fine with it as long as she was safe.

She really appreciated it. She would need some training in fighting if she wanted to make it through U.A. They were all also busy people. Being  Pro heroes and all. Lemillion was ranked the 11th hero and Shinso the 32nd. And everyone knew that Deku was number 1. Plus, Deku had young kids with Uravity and she doubted that parenting was an easy task, especially for a busy and famous hero...

So  she was quite surprised that he could even make time for her but regardless, she was excited to get training from him.

Hopefully this would help her fight better. Plus, she knew that even though tomorrow was only her second day, she knew that the Sports festival was coming around soon and U.A was now participating in the International sports festival.  The winners of this sports festival would move on to the international festival and lots of heroes would want them to be in their agencies whether they won or not. 

 They went to the very beach he trained at before he had even applied to U.A. 

Wow! It was crazy to think that even someone as strong as him had had to train. But of course, he was human too, as amazing and as awesome as he was. 

So they got to it  right then and there, she worked on her strength, speed, and agility to give her an edge in battle. Her quirk was not an attack type, so whenever she got tired, she reminded herself of why she was doing this in the first place.

She wanted to be a hero like Deku, who saved people and helped them not matter what. She wanted to save all the people who had been like her when she was child and do what he had done for her. She wanted to take away all their pain and help them heal. Make them smile and laugh even though they had seen so much that was wrong with the world. That was her drive and it helped quite a bit.

Shinso helped her learn how to use his scarf like him and her father. She slipped up the first few times because of how hard it was to control.

"Don't worry Eri, I didn't get the hang of it right away either." Shinso assured her, sounding more gentle then he normally did. He helped her up and she tried again and again. She eventually got it and managed to actually learn how to do but she wasn't a master yet.

She tripped when she tried to pull an old tire towards her like an opponent. She blushed from embarrassment as she got up and brushed off the sand. She would have to keep practicing with that one. 

Mirio helped her with her overall speed and stealth. And luckily for her, she was already fairly fast for somebody without a speed enhancing quirk. But with his help, she was quick enough to get a sneak attack on even the perceptive ones. Although it did take her almost until sunrise for her to get a hang of that and yet she still wasn't as good as you would think she was. But hey, it was still an improvement.

After that, she flopped down on the sand and panted, geez that was hard work. The three young male heroes had to leave now but she stayed. So she could think.

She thought about everything that had led up to this point. She wondered if Tartarus could really hold Chisaki.... After all, it had been escaped from before. Back when Deku was vigilante.... She had seen the news back then and he had looked nothing like the Deku she knew. It had scared her, but she was glad when he had been brought back by Class 1-A. It had been a huge relief when they did.

She knew that he had lost his arms but could he use his quirk using his other limbs, like his feet?

She took a deep breath and pushed that aside. He wasn't going to come back and if he did, surely the other heroes could handle him. After all, Deku had defeated him once before, right?

She just hoped that he would be able to do it again if Chisaki ever did escape.