Chapter 13: Now then...what?(1)

Tension rose to everybody's faces, and they froze stiff because of their situation.

Tons of Fox in their polymorph form surrounded them with bows on their backs and swords in their hands.

'What a hassle...'

Eruhaben thought as he observed each creature that surrounded them.

'They're strong...'

He can also tell that their strength is not ordinary.

He can at least handle five of them without killing as he doesn't want to anger the tribe. But as for others, he thinks they can at least take one or two of them. The problem is, they are almost a hundred of them.

'Looks like the other option is to run...'

Eruhaben frowned at the thought of running away cause it would be bought shame to his pride as a dragon but the time he had with Cale made him realize that it was acceptable to run away.

He smiled and started to channel his mana into creating a teleportation magic circle so they could flee, but then he felt an enormous aura behind him.

He recognizes this and turns his head behind and sees Cale, his hands in his pockets, glaring at the Foxes.

Eruhaben tensed up a bit cause he could tell that Cale was annoyed, and it was a signal that something crazy was about to happen though he also wondered why Rosalyn let Cale go but let it go for now cause they were not in a situation where he could scold the two of them.

He quickly paced up his mana to escape and received a huge smack from Raon, who spoke to his mind after slapping Eruhaben's hand.

-Goldie gramps! Human said to sheathe your mana! It will attract them more, and he also said he had a solution to this, so back off!

It was unbelievable cause the kid smacked him but decided to stop his mana.

He leaves everything to Cale but the running away in his mind still has not disappeared.

Cal stepped up and slowly headed to the center of the group.

He looks to his right and at the person who seems slightly younger than the others.

"I assume that you are the leader."

Cale stated with his voice full of annoyance.

The guy he looks at, slowly forming a smirk and looking at Cale in amusement.

"You're sharp."

He said in a teasing tone.

Cale only responded with a slight glare.

The two of them looked at each other for a while before speaking.

"Should I introduce myself? Though it's you guys supposed to do it first since you're the one who is trespassing and harming one of our kin."

The guy said in a voice full of anger.

Cale stared at him for a few seconds before answering.

"I'm Cale Henituse."

Just stating his name gives everyone a shock. The guy opened his eyes wide in surprise while the other started to mumble.

"Did he say 'Henituse'?"

"I think he did..."

"You mean...he's that guy... relative?"

The guy only stared up in space before snapping out of it after hearing what Cale said next.

"Eruhaben-nim if you would."

Eruhaben only sighed before snapping his fingers, causing the smoke to appear to surround Cale.

After the smoke subdued, Cale already appeared in his fox form.

Everyone gasp.

The guy approached Cale and bowed down.

This time it was Cale's party to be shocked.

"My apologies. I did not know that you were from the Henituse household. I hope you will forgive my rudeness."

Cale was also shocked, but his face remained calm.

"It seemed that a great being accompanies you, so it alerted everyone. Please forgive us."

The guy continued.

Cale nodded and looked at the three dragons.

"May I ask what the great being's name is so we can avoid any more mistakes, my lord?"

Cale looked at him and noticed that he was looking at Raon. He gives him a doubtful look, and now the acting begins!

"Hmm...well, I don't want to."

Cale answered in an annoyed tone and used the dominating aura in total max.

The guy shivered at the sudden pressure of a powerful aura coming out from this person, and he wanted to lift his head to see what kind of expression he had but could not. The pressure was so heavy that as if he pressed him down to the ground.

'The tribe leader doesn't even have this much aura!'

He remembered when the tribe leader called him out only to order him to kill the intruders. The pressure he felt back then was completely different from this one.

'It feels like I am talking to Shiro-sama.'

Shiro was the name of the God who they met once a month. Nine-tailed white fox, Shiro-gitsune sama, was their God.

(AUTHOR: Shiro-gitsune means white fox in Japanese. They called him 'Shiro' because it means white in Japanese.)

He met their God only five times cause he was only a lowly subordinate to the leader, Aka-sama.

(AUTHOR: This time, I used aka-gitsune as their lord/tribe leader's name cause its stands for Red fox. Aka is the tribe leader's name that stands for red.)

As Cale continued to press him down and slowly opened his mouth.

"Take us to the village."

His voice was cold.

DISCLAIMER:

I used Japanese words in this story, but I only used them to make the story more fantasy. In original Japanese history(? I don't know if I'm right), Inari was the fox god. But I used Shiro-gitsune because, as I stated above, it means white fox, which makes the story more like fantasy cause since he's white, I thought I would use it to refer to him as a god in this story.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own anything here, characters, places, etc. This is a fanfic I made based on the novel Trash of the Count's Family.

ENJOY READING!