Chapter 18: What is going on?!

Aka has a look of despair across his face and keeps staring at Inari with shaking eyes. His mind is a mess as he keeps looking at her.

'What is she doing here?!'

He thought.

As for the person looking at him, Cale wondered why such a look suddenly appeared on Aka's face when he was so angry as if someone had thrown cold water at him just a moment ago.

Cale shifts his gaze to the woman wearing the kimono and glances at Rasheel, who's rubbing his head to the hand caressing his cheek.

'He seems like a puppy...not the usual Rasheel-nim I know.'

Cale suddenly feels disgusted at Rasheel's current state.

It's not just him; even Raon has the same look as Cale.

On the other side, Rosalyn looks confused at what happened to Rasheel.

'Is it mind control?'

She thought as she observed him.

Inari notices their reactions and replies to Rosalyn as if she is reading her mind.

"That is correct. It's mind control."

She said with all confidence.

Judging by the look on her face, Inari looks insanely happy at their reactions.

Some gasped, some ran away in fear, and most of all...the indifferent expression of this red-haired guy who had a smell of nature.

'I wonder how long you can keep that up.'

Inari puts on a mischievous smile and pats Rasheel's head as she whispers.

"Go kill them."

Upon hearing this order, he rushes to where everyone is and swings his fist at Eruhaben.

Naturally, Eruhaben dodges it, but an attack comes flying at him when he swings his body to avoid Rasheel's attack.

He twists his body and barely avoids the attack.

Good thing that the attack didn't reach him.

Eruhaben looked in that direction and saw Inari smiling at him sweetly.

It gave him chills.

"Oh, as expected of an ancient dragon."

Eruhaben teleported to near, like really closely, to Cale's side.

Inari smiles even more and continues to speak.

"You don't get bewitched so easily."

Eruhaben wides his eye's in surprise.

'That smile is more dangerous than I thought.'

He gulps in nervousness and casts a quadruple shield around them.

Rasheel keeps on pounding the shield till it slowly cracks.

"Shit-!"

Eruhaben bit his lip.

He can't do anything to Rasheel not until he founds a solution to free him from the control.

As he kept up the shield as much as possible, he heard a huge sigh behind him.

Cale rubs his temples and looks at Rasheel.

"To think that the O'so great Rasheel-nim gets manipulated too easily...sigh..."

He gives Rasheel a look of disappointment and continues to speak.

"Isn't that embarrassing? The great dragon who always thought that he was stronger than Eruhaben-nim is like this...so embarrassing."