Now you done caked up.

By 7 in the morning, Pastry Cookie had awoken, but Shadow Sister Cookie and Pomegranate Cookie weren't in the house.
She stepped out stretching, and witnessed Shadow Sister Cookie eating a cake hound in front of Pomegranate Cookie.

Pastry: What on Earth bread are you doing?!

Shadow Sister: Having breakfast.

Pomegranate: This is one of the worst things I have had to witness, she didn't even kill the cake hound! She is eating it while it's alive!

The cake hound Shadow Sister Cookie had in her hand was trying to break free. It had last it's eyes, ears, and tail. Shadow Sister Cookie was licking the frosting off the cake hound as it yelped for freedom.

Pastry: Shadow Sister Cookie, either let that creature go, or kill it!

Shadow Sister: But I enjoy its suffering. And besides, it's a creation of Dark Enchantress Cookie, it has no right to live.

Pastry: That is a very bad way of going about it!

Shadow Sister Cookie bit into the cake hound, the hound yelped in pain as a chunk of its back had been ripped off, jam leaking from it.

Pomegranate: I hate this so much that I love it. She is sadistic!

Shadow Sister Cookie finished eating the cake hound a bit later, burping out the last of the hounds breath.

Pastry: Oh my witches, you just did that...

Shadow Sister: Not like you made anything to eat.

Pastry: That is not an excuse!

Shadow Sister: Can we just take Pomegranate Cookie out of here before the priestesses wake up?

Pastry: You know very will this isn't over!

Pomegranate: Red Velvet Cookie is going to crumble you for this.

Shadow Sister: Not if I get that cookie first!

Pastry: Let's go then!

Priestess Cookie A: What's all the noise about, is that Pomegranate Cookie I hear?!

Shadow Sister Cookie knocks Pomegranate Cookie out.

Shadow Sister: We were playing with her corpse.

Priestess Cookie A: Oh gosh, that's very morbid. Just leave.

Pastry: On it miss!

Shadow Sister Cookie carried Pomegranate Cookie on her shoulder and moved out with Pastry Cookie. Within the forest, they were stopped immediately.

Red Velvet: Halt! I heard one of my precious soldiers yelping, do any of you have anything to do with it!?

Shadow Sister: I don't know a thing about a soldier here

Red Velvet: As in a cake hound! Do you know if it?!

Shadow Sister: Nope, but I also heard the yelping.

Red Velvet: What about y-YOU!

Pastry: Ok, before we fight though, I'm going to tell you now that Shadow Sister Cookie ate one of your cake hounds.

Red Velvet: She-What?!

Shadow Sister: Why would you tell him that?

Pastry: I felt bad.

Red Velvet: I also bet you planned on sending the corpse of Pomegranate Cookie too didn't you?!

Pastry: No, she was leading us to your base!