Desert Dessert.

Shadow Sister Cookie had crash landed in a desert, more than likely on another continent. She looked around and knew it was another place, maybe a more deserted part of the continent. As she got up from the sand, Pastry Cookie crashed on her, so did Pomegranate Cookie.

Pomegranate: What happened...?

Pastry: I think we got hit with that hammer...

Shadow Sister: We did get hit with a hammer, now get off of me, the sand is burning my back!

Pomegranate: It can't be that hot.

Shadow Sister: It's so hot, that it'd cause someone to go red faster than a pepper.

Pastry: Unlikely.

Shadow Sister Cookie shoved the two off, immediately as they landed on their backs, they scrambled to get up, it was that hot.

Shadow Sister: Told you.

Pomegranate: Please let me ride you until I am somewhere else!

Shadow Sister and Pastry: Escusè Mùa madam?!

Pomegranate: Platonically!

Pastry: Let me on too!

Shadow Sister: Do I look like a caravan?!

Pomegranate Cookie got on Shadow Sister Cookies shoulder and held onto her head and veil tightly. Pastry Cookie was being held by Shadow Sister Cookie on the front, kinda wedding style when the guy has the lady.

Shadow Sister: I'm going to end up finding a town, and the first thing cookies think are going to be something like, "is that the cookies kids/wives"?

Pomegranate: Well I can be sure one of those things happen.

Shadow Sister: Which is?

Pomegranate Cookie whispered something to Shadow Sister Cookie and she broke out in red.

Shadow Sister: I will be sure that doesn't happen, as I still will have to crumble you.

Pomegranate: No you won't.

Pastry: What did you say to her?

Pomegranate Cookie made a smug grin, she said something that Shadow Sister Cookie wanted.

Shadow Sister: I will carry you both, only with the condition that I get the most liquid after this.

Pastry: Sure.

Pomegranate: Would saliva suffice?

Shadow Sister: Shut up. I will have your jam if you keep going like this.

Pomegranate: Oh, so you'd rather have my c-

Shadow Sister Cookie ran, she was not even caring about if the two fell, she just didn't want to hear what Pomegranate Cookie was about to say.

Pastry: Ahhh! Too fast!

Pomegranate: That's what she said!

Shadow Sister Cookie kept silent, trying not to laugh at that. Clearly two of the cookies here were getting softer and nicer towards eachother. But just after that joke, Shadow Sister Cookie fell into something, something that probably was a teleporter, or a DNA splicer that send every atom in your dough to another location in an order to where you come out the same. They have just fallen into a city, one that was well over hundreds of kilometers away from which they had come from.
Shadow Sister Cookie fell from the sky, Pastry and Pomegranate in tow.
They happened to land on a fruit stand, the owner of which was so mad, that they tried to turn their corpses into food for the meat vendor to sell. They got up before that could happen though and made chase throughout the market. Pomegranate Cookie had removed her robe and placed it over her face like a hijab. She seemed to be running with her hands back like a specific anime character that likes ramen and has a demon fox, but that's besides the point. She held her mirror and her pomegranate branch in the other.