Date at the harvest festival!

It has been 5 months since Shadow Sister Cookie had left the hospital. She made a recovery to where she is back and ready to fight. Only her fight tonight is a date.
She had been with Pomegranate Cookie for 6 months by now, and so she was going to try to go for the shot. Shadow Sister Cookie texted Pomegranate Cookie to meet her at the very recent at the time place called the Yakgwa Village to harvest crops with her. Pomegranate Cookie agreed to it and set off there in a fancy dress, just because she though she might as well look stunning. Shadow Sister Cookie invited Pastry Cookie along too, she happily accepted on the condition she gets to bring e Reverend Mother Cookie. Shadow Sister Cookie agreed and so the three head to the Yakgwa Village Far East. By the time the four had got there, it was only 4pm.

Pomegranate: You brought those two?

Shadow Sister: Double date.

Pomegranate: I probably should have asked before, but are you three related?

Pastry: We look related, but we aren't. None of us are.

Shadow Sister: Only in religious faith.

Pomegranate: Ok, because I was this close to thinking of telling my kids to call Pastry Cookie their aunt.

Shadow Sister: You have kids?

Pomegranate: You'll see.

Shadow Sister Cookie had an error noise. The reply had broken her.

Pastry: You both are m'ladies, how would that work.

Pomegranate: There's a few rituals.

Reverend Mother: Is it within the faith of the Book of Salt or Butter or Sugar?

Pomegranate: It isn't...

Reverend Mother: Just be sure it isn't satanic...

Pomegranate: I can be sure of that. It's just a magical ritual.

Pastry Cookie whispered to Reverend Mother Cookie if what she thinks the plan is.

Reverend Mother: You plan on doing "that" kind of spell?

Pomegranate: Elaborate.

Reverend Mother: Genderbend.

Pomegranate: Yep.

Reverend Mother: Can you at least be safe about it?

Pomegranate: yeah sure. Not.

Reverend Mother: What was that last part?

Pomegranate: Nothing.

Pastry: They are going to do it anyways.

Vagabond Cookie singing: Let's all go harvest, the world is your crop. Run down by the valley. We will keep track with tallies. If you get a lily, decorate it for realsies. If you wanna harvest, let's it make it. Let's all go harvest! Yeah!

That was the song that started the harvest festival. They four were off with their love partners. Pomegranate Cookie was the one holding the food, Shadow Sister Cookie was the one who collected it. For them both, scoring the points were easy, their main problem though was Pastry Cookie and Reverend Mother Cookie. Those two were able to collect and gather at the same time. Reverend Mother Cookie used her thurible to gather, and her veil to store. Pastry Cookie gathered with her fork, and used her veil to store. Pomegranate Cookie decided that dirty tactics were going to help. Much to Pastry Cookie dismay, Pomegranate Cookie was taking from the other harvesters, her curses were helping in that. Pastry Cookie saw this and got determined, she wanted to win fairly, and brag about it after. Pastry and Reverend Mother Cookie were now gathering at a way faster rate, they were about two times ahead of Shadow Sister and Pomegranate Cookie. The harvest ends in 2 hours, so they had to step it up. Shadow Sister Cookie got two of her extra sets of clothing out and used those to store more foods. She even used her fork to cut down on the wheat and persimmons. Pomegranate Cookie saw what Shadow Sister Cookie was doing, she used her curses to force other cookies into helping. With that dirty trick in play, the group was now over five times ahead of Pastry and Reverend Mother Cookie. Much to the dismay of those two, there is no rule against making others give up their harvest. Even though it is unfair, it isn't illegal play. Pastry Cookie had yet another trick up her sleeve, persuasion through kindness. She managed to persuade other cookies into helping. Both sides were neck and neck in harvesting. 5 minutes before the harvest is over. Both teams were still gathering, Everyone was exhausted and sweating their dough out, that's what you want to see and feel after doing such work for 3 hours. Vagabond Cookie sang the final song that had began to play by the 2 minute mark.