An Order of Plans.

Shadow Sister Cookie froze as soon as she felt Pomegranate Cookie poking her.

Pomegranate: Do you require assistance dear?

Shadow Sister: Ah! Don't call me dearie-AH!

She had panicked and fell into the bath. But somehow none of the juice fell out.
Shadow Sister Cookie looked at Pomegranate Cookie, blushing.

Pomegranate: Are you ok Shadow Sister Cookie?

Shadow Sister: I'm just afraid of how you might break me.

Pomegranate: Oh come on, I don't have the spell equipped yet.

Shadow Sister: Oh that's a relief-wait, yet?

Pomegranate: Just take off your clothes, you are getting them more wet by being in the juice.

Shadow Sister: Fine, but no staring at my parts.

Pomegranate: We both know that isn't going to happen.

Pomegranate Cookie removed her dress and stuff and got into the bath.

Pomegranate: Start doing it, it's awkward for me to be the only one naked here.

Shadow Sister: Get what you deserve.

Pomegranate: I think I will.

Pomegranate Cookie ripped off Shadow Sister Cookies clothing. She threw the torn clothing onto the floor.

Shadow Sister: How the heck am I supposed to leave the hotel now?! I have no clothes!

Pomegranate: Turns out they had a gift shop, so I bought us both a new set of clothing, and of course a set for Pastry and Reverend Mother Cookie. I think they are already doing stuff.

Shadow Sister Cookie felt the vibrations of the other room, stuff was definitely happening between the two.

Shadow Sister: Well I already know neither of them are going to come out "baking".

Pomegranate: Only you.

Shadow Sister: Why can't I be the one doing it?!

Pomegranate: Because you are the only one strong enough for it.

Shadow Sister: I hate that you are probably right.

Pomegranate Cookie kissed Shadow Sister Cookie on the lips and started washing her.

Shadow Sister: This isn't going to escalate right?

Pomegranate: Nope, this is going to get fun. If you'd like, we can start now.

Shadow Sister Cookie screamed, but it looked like her mouth was open, and no sound was coming out.

Pomegranate: Now?

She gave a smug look.

Shadow Sister: Use the spell on me.

Pomegranate: Nope.

Shadow Sister: Fine...

Pomegranate: Then let's get clean before we get dirty.

Shadow Sister Cookie began cleaning Pomegranate Cookie, but she seemed to be grinning each time she got near hidden goods.

Pomegranate: Stop enjoying my breasts.

Shadow Sister: I will enjoy myself before you ruin me.

Pomegranate: Not like you are going to be doing it.

Shadow Sister: You better serve me before you even dare to try what I think you want.

Pomegranate: Yes ma'am, hahah!