Sadistic measurements and crumbs in school.

It was 11am now, Shadow Sister Cookie had tortured Red Velvet Cookie into following her demands, all because he didn't want anymore of his soldiers hurt, and because he wanted to see Shadow Sister Cookie crumbled for what she did to his arm.

Shadow Sister: Can you tell me where you are exactly leading us? Right answers only.

Red Velvet: The lair, once you are in there, my leader will crumble you and your decent friend.

Pastry: Decent?

Red Velvet: Your intrusion into the cake tower is still a grudge I will hold.

Pastry: Yeah, but I spared you.

Red Velvet: After the crimson traitor bought me time to release more cakes!

Pomegranate: I'd silence myself before I dare to call someone of my position an insult like that.

Red Velvet: You both are bloody fucking assholes!

Pomegranate: Say that after I hit you with my mirror.

Pastry: I still hate that weapon...

Shadow Sister: Same.

Red Velvet: She has used that on everyone but Dark Enchantress Cookie, and she find joy in doing such!

Shadow Sister: So basically she wins fights by dealing "EMOTIONAL DAMAGE"?!

Pastry: You manage to do only physical damage.

Shadow Sister: I enjoy doing such.

Red Velvet: I hate you-ah!

Red Velvet Cookie had tripped into a stream in front of the Academy of Magic. He swam up using his only arm and got back on land.

Red Velvet: Agh, that was bad!

Pastry: Watch where you are going then idiot.

Red Velvet: I should have sent my soldiers to keep chasing you after you left!

Pastry: I should have let Shadow Sister Cookie crumble you.

Shadow Sister: I should have told you two idiots to stop fighting and keep moving!

Shadow Sister Cookie pushed Red Velvet Cookie forward, and ended up falling onto a ferry.

The Ferryman: Oh hello traveler.

Shadow Sister: we are trying to get across, how much will it be?

The Ferryman: Free, as long as you talk to me.

Shadow Sister: Pastry Cookie, you get to talk to this entity.

The Ferryman: All of you must speak.

Pomegranate: Great.

The group got on the ferry, and The Ferryman started rowing across.

The Ferryman: Would you like to hear a story?

All of them: Yes.

The Ferryman: I'll count that as all of you talking since it was so in sync. Anyways, a few hundred years ago, I was in a good eating contest, I of course got 1st place, but that was because the food fell right through me, hahah!

Shadow Sister: You should take hints one arm, clearly he knows how to outplay someone.

Red Velvet: I would crush your skull in if I had my other hand!

Shadow Sister: Oh yeah, about that, I kind of ate it, you just weren't paying attention to me when I did.

Red Velvet: How dare you?! You fucking  cannibal!