2. "I don't want to know..."

The Bad Batch had been sent to an outer rim moon on temporary assignment. Wrecker had recovered from his brainwashing but they still had to man a communications relay as a probation period. They had a small base with plenty of space for all of them. Wrecker and Jaylen even had a small apartment since she was expecting and set to deliver in four months. Tech was walking down the hallway, nose in a datapad, (when is he never reading?) when he heard some groaning from Wrecker and Jaylen's quarters.
"Ahh... right there....oh....EEE!" Wrecker's voice shouted.
Tech, naturally curious, stepped closer to their door. He heard Jaylen's softer tones, but couldn't decipher what she was saying. Then Wrecker grunted again, "Ahh, ....oh baby,...Yeah!"
He heard Jaylen giggle and then Wrecker screamed!
Tech burst into the room, not prepared for what he saw.
"Wh-what?! What are you doing up there, Jaylen?!" Tech cried out in alarm. The smell of coconut oil hit his nostrils along with lavender.
"Hi Tech! Don't worry, I know what I'm doing," Jaylen answered. She was dressed in a tank top and shorts, part of her pregnant belly peeking out the bottom. There were industrial grade hooks bolted into the ceiling with straps attached and Jaylen had her wrists hooked in them. Her feet were on Wrecker's bare back as he lay face down on a massage table, his face stuffed into a cradle for his head.
"Ah, Tech, you should let Jaylen give you a massage! This feels amazing!"
"It's deep tissue massage and this is the only way I can get enough leverage to really loosen his tense muscles," Jaylen explained.
"I thought he was being tortured," Tech muttered under his breath.
"What was that?" Jaylen asked.
Tech began to blush, fearing she had heard him. "I-I'll take a rain check," he coughed out. He hastily made an exit and closed the door, muttering, "I don't want to know..."