14. Domestic Wrecker

It had been a long day at work and you were finally able to let your hair down. Literally. You kept your hair in twin braids since you were a mechanic at one of the many ports in Ord Mantell. You had shed your work clothes and washed your hands and face, ready to eat some dinner in your small apartment. Wrecker was waiting for you on the couch and patted the cushion next to him. "Tell me about your day, mesh'la," he said as you turned your back to him.
"It was nothing really... just the usual repairs to be made. Hmm.." Your eyes dropped closed as Wrecker kneaded the knots in your shoulders down to your biceps. His strong fingers grasped the back of your neck, gently applying pressure to the strands of knotted tissue. "Any difficult customers?" he asked as he began to unbraid your hair at the ends.
"Not really. There was an older man who was having trouble with his speeder. It was an easy fix since he just needed some maintenance," you said as you yawned and stretched.
Wrecker had begun to unravel a brain on one side, gently unwinding each section and running his fingers through it from the base of your scalp. You hummed with each gentle touch of pressure on your scalp, feeling the tingle of blood flow returning.
"How was your day? Any luck on finding new parts?" you asked.
Wrecker spoke softly, the deep rumble of his chest felt in your back as he spoke. "I did find the parts, but some of them were too damaged to use. But we had to try out each part before we could tell they were broken. It was frustrating."
You let out another long sigh as he worked out the braid from the other side of your head, gently rubbing your scalp at the part and then down to your neck. You laid back against his warm and broad chest, letting him wrap his arms around you. Laying your hands across his forewarns you gave them a gentle squeeze as you laced your thin fingers between his large ones. You couldn't believe how lucky you were to have him as a boyfriend. He was freakishly strong and could lift, smash, or beat anything he set his mind to. But when he was with you, his touches were gentle, affectionate, and almost reverent. He was fiercely loyal and loving to you, practically worshiping everything about you. 
He laid small kisses along your cheek and said, "Dinner is getting cold. Let's eat first and then we can snuggle."
You made a pouty face and said, "fine... I guess we should eat since you made dinner tonight."
"It's just pizza, mesh'la," he said with a chuckle.
"Yes, but you did run the oven without burning down the apartment," you teased.
Wrecker feigned offense and said, "Hey! Only one fire unit showed up last time!" He chased you into the kitchen, his strong thick hands entrapping your waist, and wiggled his fingers, making you laugh even more.
"Ok, ok," you gasped between laughs. "It wasn't as bad as when Hunter made pizza last!"
Wrecker drew you to his chest and nuzzled the side of your neck, placing soft kisses on your skin. "I like pizza, but I like you more, Mesh'la," he said into your skin.