What Are The Chances?

Christian
I have too busy to hear that a property that I had purchased needs to have trees near the public roadway cut down immediately and I have had no real time to think of anything but getting things ready for a flight out of the country. So I am not really thinking it is a serious issue at this point. I mean really I bought the house and land and it was very overgrown and to sell it they just cleared out around the driveway along the edges and around all the structures along the walks. I thought the grounds were already going to be handled. But I was very mistaken. I got an emergency call from my staff to let me know about the fact that not just one tree but several trees fell and destroyed a young ladies van.
Anastasia
I can't believe I am running late to a birthday party. This whole week has been horrible starting from losing my job because I broke my bosses nose and his ego along kicking him in his groin as he continued to try ripping my clothing off in his office after hours. I am being charged with assault and battery, but the judge looked at my outfit I was in and actually asked me how were my clothes ripped. He ask3d if I wanted to press charges against my boss and sue him for sexual harassment and unlawful termination. He recused himself just to have a private word with me. Apparently his daughter had been through the same thing and he handed me his card and told me if I needed to check on how good the pro bono attorney I chose was good to call him. Now I am stuck inside my new used ex taxi van after not one or two huge trees fell on my van but blocked the front back and sides of my van. Then add that I have lost my phone and think that Jack Hyde stoke it right before his attack on me. I suddenly hear is anyone in there? I yell yes and I am hurt. I can't tell how badly though. It's too dark to see and I can't move.
Unknown driver
When I noticed the trees swaying and heard the cracking I sped past the trees and escaped, but the yellow van failed to. I hope they are still alive. I call 911 just in case we need an ambulance. I see a few men coming out if the security gate I park my car on the roadside and start assisting them getting the trees moved off the van. These guys make two of me height and weight wise all solid muscle. What is the saying all twisted steel and sex appeal. Oh to be a guy like that. But genetics has not been kind to me. Any2ay I call out to see if anyone was alive in the van. A soft voice says she is alive. Someone else asks if she is injured. A response says that she is but she has no idea how badly that it is way too dark to know. We keep working and fire engines arrive along with an ambulance. We all are waiting and watching as the fire fighters start cutting there way into the trees to arrive at a bright yellow van. I watch as they ask if she can move at all and she says she can't. She is asked if there is anyone they can call for her, she says they are all in heaven. I have no one to call. The judge said I could call if I need anything at all. I give the number to Judge Rogers.
Judge Rogers
I get a call Edward Smith telling me that a young lady named Anastasia Steele has been in an accident of sorts and where she is and I tell him I am there now. He says he can have his driver bring him there. I ask why they are calling me. They were told she had no one and gave my number to them verbally because she is pinned in her van under overturned trees. We arrive twenty minutes later and they still haven't been able to get her out of there and she has stopped talking or answering any questions. They finally get a way cleared to get the van opened. She is pinned between the seat and the dashboard passed out. They start checking vitals and start tearing things out to get her out. I guess she game them her name the same time she gave them mine.
Kate
I was just able to drive around the firemen and the trees they are frantically cutting up to get to something underneath the trees. I am late to my own birthday. They will wait I am the guest of honor after all. I hope that they haven't invited all the people in my class like they did last year. I am not friends with all of them. Just a select few, but mom and dad think I need to get more connections than those born with silver spoons in their mouths. I tell them that the ones with silver spoons can help with the right connections, the others can't. So why even bother being friends with them at all.
Unknown Driver
I see Kate the bitch Kavanagh driver carelessly around to get through the accident scene. Typical for her to behave like that. I then recall it is her birthday the one she so badly wanted me to go to and I refused because I am only invited for my wealth and connections and nothing more. I am surprised she didn't see me waiting here at the scene. My car itself should have given me away. Paul Firestone of the Firestone family owner of Firestone Industry International. My phone rings and it's my office and I need to take it. I wished I hadn't taken it. The Kavanagh girl has called asking where I am at and why I am not at her party. I am not coming and I never was now you will excuse me I need to get to the hospital.
Judge Rogers
Thanks for calling me they are taking her tonSeattle Grace Hospital and they have her purse and the gift and will tow the van to an impound lot. Thanks mr Firestone.
Paul Firestone
We shake hands and I follow the ambulance to the hospital with the judge following me as well. We arrive and can't get information from anyone at all.