Chapter 12: Exams

Everyone was busy training and studying for the exams so (Y/N) did the same thing. She said she was going to go study with Yaoyorozu and some of her classmates, Yaoyorozu sent them her address and when they arrive...

"I-is this.. is this Yaoyorozu's house?"

"It's a huge mansion...."

Ojiro rang the doorbell and Yaoyorozu's voice was heard "Hello guys! Come in! I'm excited to teach you all!" she said as the gate opened by itself. They ended up studying in a grand hall while Yaoyorozu came in and brought them some snacks and tea. They all studied there for 5 hours and then all of them went back home. (Y/N) was looking through her texts when a notification was heard from the 'Chaotic' groupchat.

{Chaotic}

[Ningguang]
I heard the first graders are dealing with exams next week, how is it going?

[Hu Tao]
I DON'T GET ANY OF THE TOPICS!

[Sayu]
It's very confusing and it's disturbing my sleep schedule.

[Xingqiu]
It's a bit confusing but I got the hang of it

I heard that for the practical exam we just need to fight robots

Just sharing some info

[Bennet]
Thank youu!

[Mona]
If only I'm on advanced level in astrology... I would divine the answers

[Xiao]
Thank god you're not on advanced level yet.

[Fischl]
If someone figured out the questions to these exams we are about to go through. Do tell, even the prinzessin can't figure out the answers

[Razor]
Goodluck on exams, everyone.

Wait how's the exam for the support and general studies course?

[Yanfei]
It's not easier. Trust me

[Albedo]
 We need to make drones

[Xinyan]
Sheesh, drones?! That's going to be real complicated..

[Aether]
Off topic, but does anyone know where Lumine went?

Oh god not this again..

[Lumine]
I was going to run away from my responsibilities.
But I failed. So I'm on my way home

[Eula]
I thought this was going to be another situation where Lumine got kidnapped by a kidnapper like when we were kids.

[Lumine]
Yeah, and do you remember what I did to that kidnapper?
I gathered a bunch of kids to attack them. I STARTED AN EMPIRE!

[Childe]
Yup, and you won't stop calling yourself the Abyss princess for a week

[Ayaka]
That was a funny yet worrying memory..

[Rosaria]
And then Lumine got the scolding of her lifetime from her parents and from Ms. Alice

[Xiao] 
Guys. Back on the topic. Exams!

[TIMESKIP]

Its time for the written exams and (Y/N) almost had no trouble answering because she already studied, she did randomly answer some questions but she did her best and now it is over! "Woo! The written exams are over! Thanks for the help Yao-momo!" Mina cheered while Yaoyorozu smiles.