Chapter 5: USJ

{3RD PERSON POV}

After the incident where the news reporter broke in (Y/N) wanted to ask the support course students to upgrade her costume so she won't electrocute herself when she's hear water while activating her quirk "Excuse me is this the-"

BOOM!

"WHAT THE HECK!!"

"Hatsume! I told you to be careful! Are you alright?" a student with mint hair and wolf (?) ear said "Sucrose, what happened here?! Why is everything on fire?!" (Y/N) panicked "Oh (Y/N), don't worry! It's just a failed experiment! I'll put out the fire right away!" Sucrose started to get some water and put the fire out "Hehe.. Sorry, I got too excited and forgot to cut the wire carefully" the girl who's named Hatsume said "Anyways, what do you need?"

"I- uh... I was just about to ask someone from the support course to upgrade my costume so I won't electrocute myself in water... Where is the teacher? Is it only the two of you in this workshop?" (Y/N) said "The teacher is on a lunch break... Don't worry, I Mei Hatsume will upgrade your costume! Now where is it?" Hatsume smiled as (Y/N) showed her the costume "Hmm... This upgrade seems possible enough, I'll finish it tonight so you can use it tomorrow!" and just like that, Hatsume started to work on the upgrade.

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) sweat dropped "Don't worry about it!" Hatsume smiled "Who made this gadget? It looks cool" (Y/N) pointed at a random gadget that got exploded because of Hatsume "Oh that is.... Uh oh.." Sucrose started to worry "Uh oh what?" (Y/N) tilted her head

"I got the extra screwdrivers- Oh, hello (Y/N)" Albedo walked inside the room and that made Sucrose more worried "Yo" (Y/N) waved her hand. Albedo walked to his table only to see that the gadget he's working on is broken "Sorry about that... I kinda made an explosion... again.. You can work on it again though" Hatsume nervously laughed before going back to upgrade the costume but Albedo just stayed quiet.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't remind Hatsume to cut the wire carefully!" Sucrose panicked "It's okay.. It's not your fault.." Albedo said, still staring at Hatsume 'Why did the atmosphere suddenly changed...' (Y/N) sweat dropped.

"Hatsume." 

"Hm?"

"Didn't the teacher already told you many times to make gadgets carefully?"

"Yeah... I know... Once again I'm sorry"

"...."

"...."

"The Fvcking audacity of you to just say sorry for an item I worked on for weeks...  Do you know how complicated it is for me to make that gadget?!"

"I- Uhh... "

"Next time don't carelessly cut wires again okay?! How many times do we have to tell you?!"

"I GOT IT! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY"

(Lol Albedo releasing his inner Khoi-)

'Okay yeah, I'm out' (Y/N) ran out of the workshop since Albedo was still shouting at Hatsume 'I didn't know he can be scary...' (Y/N) thought in her head but she can't help to giggle because someone as calm as him could be angry and shout at people.

[THE NEXT DAY]

"For today's hero basic training, It's turned into a class. With three instructors, All might, me and one other person" Mr Aizawa explained "Excuse me! What are we going to do?" A student with black hair raised his hand "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between... A rescue training" He continued "A rescue training? This will be interesting!" (Y/N) smiled while the other students got excited too "I'm not done yet. This time, you can decide to wear your costumes or not this time. Because the costumes might limit your power. The training will be off campus, we'll take a bus there"