Chapter 20: Akademiya Students

"What is she talking about..?"

As the Akademiya students stared at (Y/N), Dehya can't help but think about what she was going to do. (Y/N) took another at her shoes that seem to have full electro energy, she also observed the pyro mark that Dehya attached to her and finally made a plan "Listen, I don't know how long you plan to corner me here so, till we meet again!" (Y/N) waved, causing the 3 Akademiya students run up to her, ready to hit the targets.

"Sayonara!"

*BOOM*

Due to the high electro energy that she caused by dashing away, the elemental reaction mixed with dendro and pyro made a huge explosion that gave her a chance to quickly dash away. Not only that, she was planning to hit one of the targets that was on Dehya's body. She managed to hit one of the three targets and just as she was about to pull out another ball, the white haired student grabbed her by the wrist, slamming her onto the floor.

He said nothing and was about to tag her but (Y/N) tapped her feet onto the floor creating another huge explosion that was enough to give her time to escape "Cyno don't! Who knows how much electro energy she has left!" Tighnari exclaimed as he grabbed Cyno away from the buildings falling, Tighnari himself was being dragged by Dehya. So it was Dehya dragging Tighnari, and Tighnari dragging Cyno.

As for (Y/N), she thought that fighting 3 students would be complicated for her so she ran far away as the buildings fell due to the explosions. She hid behind another building and took a breather 'Okay... That was...way better than what I had planned..' she thought to herself while panting 'I did manage to get one target but.. I dropped one of the ball back there so I only have 5 left..'

2 examinees have passed!

'Shoot! I have to move quick or else there won't be any more spots!' (Y/N) went into alternate sprint mode and made her way towards the factory area to see a student dressed in blue 'Sneak attack might work, her guard seems down..' (Y/N) slowly approached the girl and since she was in alternate sprint mode, her footsteps couldn't be heard and her physical body isn't visible either so she just looks like a puddle of electro particles following the girl.

"Why did I come here alone..? I should have teamed up with Dehya when she offered me..." the girl stopped her tracks and sighed sadly.

(Y/N) jumped out of her alternate sprint mode and was ready to hit the target but the girl quickly turned around and summoned an ice shield one second away before (Y/N) hit the target "H-how did you get here?!" she exclaimed a scared expression before putting her hands up, ready to attack. To be honest, (Y/N) felt bad for the girl who was walking alone but she needed the targets "Sorry, I need to hit your target!" (Y/N) quickly ran to the girl with a ball in her hand, and a catalyst following her from behind.

And with no further conversation, (Y/N) threw more electro attacks at the shield. Due to elemental reactions, the shield slowly broke. This gave (Y/N) a quick chance to throw her targets at the girl but the dark blue haired girl seem to fight back "Not now!" the girl exclaimed as she sent cryo stars towards (Y/N). in response, (Y/N) blocked all the stars.

"Layla! There you are!" a student with red hair ran to the blue haired student "Dance with the waves!" the red haired girl shouted as a huge wave threw (Y/N) back 'This girl seem to know well about elemental reactions..' (Y/N) thinks, her hair started to flicker due to the reaction between electro and Hydro.

"Nilou?! How'd you find me here?" Layla asked her classmate "Not now, Layla, we still have to do this exam.." Nilou said, still staring at (Y/N). (Y/N) stood back up, still holding the ball targets in her hand "More Akademiya students..." she sighs, but suddenly the three of them was captured in some sort of... force field cage? "What the?!" (Y/N) turns around "What did you do, UA student?!" Layla exclaimed "Nothing! I didn't do this!" (Y/N) answered. They tried breaking free from the force field but it won't let them free.