Chapter 2

Autumn's P.O.V.

I have been walking and walking and walking and walking and walking.

I don't know what time it is. I have nothing to check the time with considering I have no phone. It's dark outside and it look like it's about to rain.

I keep walking until I see a motel. I walk inside. I go up to the counter where an elderly man is reading a book. "How can I help you?" He asks looking up from his book.

"Can I have a room for tonight?" I asked. He looks a little surprised maybe, they don't get much service here.

"It'll be 50 dollars. You can go to motel 6," He said. I handed him the money and he handed me the key. I drug my guitar case and suitcase around looking for motel 6. When I found it I inserted the key and turned it.

It wouldn't open. I jiggled it around a bit and began to push on the door before, it would open. I sighed as I shut the door and plopped down on the bed.

Great! The bed feels like cardboard on metal. -Hint sarcasm.-

I put on my pajamas and put my dirty clothes in my suitcase. I tried getting comfortable on the piece of cardboard the best way I could but, it was pretty hard. Especially since I was scared of seeing a rat, mouse, or cockroach.

Some how I ended up falling in a dreamless sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

I woke up not getting much sleep on the metal cardboard bed.

I turned and look down. A huge cockroach was beside me and I let out a scream. I knew this place was infested with those creatures.

I got up to take a shower. I tried turning the shower on but, it looks like they have no running water. This motel was not worth 50 bucks. 10 cent?

I changed in to my 'oh so many' outfits. I just threw on a pair of blue shorts and a blue top. (A/N outfit on the side) I matched the outfit with blue TOMS.

My dad and I wasn't poor. He just didn't like buying things for me. These blue TOMS were probably my favorite shoe.

I looked in the bathroom mirror trying my best to smooth my hair out with my fingers. When I was satisfied by the way my hair looked, I left the bathroom.

I picked up my suitcase and guitar case and left Motel 6. I went up to the counter. The same man was there. "Here's the key."

He looked up and took the keys from me. "Thank you, hope you had a nice stay." I mentally rolled my eyes. Like waking up to a roach on your metal bed is nice.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:06." He replied. I just smile before walking off into the streets of London.

I walked to a park.

There was no one there and I sat down on a bench alone. Where am I going to go? I wondered. I definitely don't want to go back to that dump of a motel.

I stood up and started walking over to the swings, as I sat down a guy appeared in front of me. He was wearing a blue wig, red pants, a blue button up shirt and suspenders.

I could feel him staring at me, which made me uncomfortable so I looked at my feet. I swung my feet back and forth so I can raise a little bit off the ground as I swung.

"Hi," He said loudly.

"Hi," I muttered.

"My friend and I are playing a game, will you be apart of it?" He asked.

"Um, sure, if that's what you want. What do I have to do?" I wasn't really intrested but, I acted like I was. I didn't want to join this stranger's game.

That's when I felt a hand on my hip. The person pulled me close and I felt something cover my eyes. I swirmed in his grip. This is not happening.

I heard him whispered in my ear. "It's okay! Calm down!" He said. I moved around even more, elbowing him in what felt like his stomach.

I jumped off the swing and ran in any direction. I didn't know if I was going the right way since I had something over my eyes but, I kept running.

Is there even a right way? I'm homeless.

I then felt my bum connect with the ground. 

I pulled the thing covering my eyes off to see it was a bandana and that i fell over a tree stump. I turned around and saw the guy in the blue wig with someone behind him running after me.

My chest tightened and it became harder to breathe. 

I stood up quickly, but too quickly, causing me to trip again.

I felt that feeling in my throat build up, the feeling when you're about to cry.

I saw black dots cloud my vision and I couldn't breathe anymore.

I felt the two guys shaking me and that's when everything went black.