Chapter 12

Zayn P.O.V.

I got up off the floor and held my nose. Ouch! Definitely broken.

Once I knew that was Harry's new girlfriend. It kind of made me sick. Why didn't he tell me? And I don't know why I felt sick, jealously. No, ew, I don't like her. Right?

But I felt kind of bad for doing it, once I knew who she was to him. But Harry's right, I deserved it. Even though I didn't know they were together. It was still wrong to m-force her into doing that stuff with me. I'm a fucking molestor. Oh my gosh.

I'll apologize and make it up to Harry and Autumn the best way I can. I shook my head. No, I'll never be able to make it up and she might never forgive me but, I don't want them to hate me. I just made a really big mistake.

I walked out the flat. Ouch, it hurts whenever I move. I made my way over to the care. I got in and was going to buckle in but, the strap was hurting me too much. I left it un strapped and drove to the hospital.

I got out the car when I arrived and put my hoodie on in case or fans or paparazzi. I don't have time to make up some lie on why my face is busted up.

I walked in through the hospital doors. I went up to the main desk. "Excuse me," I asked.

"Yes sir," The lady looked up and her eyes widened.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Erm... I... uh... see I was running down the stairs, then I hit a pole, and um I fell on my back and that's when my friends bike, erm, hit me." She kind of just stared at me like 'That's the best story you can think off.' "She ran over me 9 times."

"Okay, okay. Lets get you check out."

Autumn's P.O.V.

I was on Harry's bed, while he was watching a movie in his room, with his arm around my waist. When I decided to get on twitter. I had 1 new follower. Haha wow. I wonder who it is.

Jake Longhorne.

It felt like I couldn't breathe. He's going to come after me.

I took a deep breathe. Maybe i;s not the same guy. Plenty of Jake Longhorne's. right?

I decided to tweet something. "Watching a movie with @Harry_Styles." I checked a couple messages. Followed people. But one thing on my tweet line caught my eyes. "@AutumnBreezee pic.twitter.com/wJKKKIvp6of " I clicked on it.

Oh my gosh. I couldn't believe it.

Then I screamed.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Okay, you have a broken nose, a broken rib, and you need stitches right there," the doctor said touching my face. "So how did this happen again?"

"Erm, I got hit my a falling piano," I said thinking of something fast.

"Huh, Joan told me you fell down the stairs, fell on your back, hit a pole, and got ran over 9 times by your friend," she said.

I forced a laugh. "Yeah. Then a piano fell from up top of a building."

She winked at me while stitching up top of my eye brow. "Just make sure to apologize to her."

"Huh?"

"It's because, of a girl isn't it? You messed up and your best mate who likes her beat you up?" she asked.

"Yeah something like that, how did you know," I asked.

"I'm only 23. Been there, done that," she explained.

We both chuckled. "Stay still you'll mess up your stitches."

"Okay."

"Make things right and I wish you good luck."

(So if you guys are confused about why Autumn screamed I'll exlain it in the next chapter. While some may already know. The picture Autumn saw is on the side. Love you guys <3 Thanks for all the comments on the previous chapter.

10 comments and 15 votes for next update???)