Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Everyone Reading This

I woke up in a tub. What? Oh, yeah, I forgot for a moment. There was a knock on the door. I heard someone groan. "Autumn, open up it's Niall. I've been having to pee for the last 30 minutes. I gotta go bad," he whined. I opened the door and he ran in, unzipping his fly.

"Niall," I said. I got in the tub and closed the curtain. I didn't come out until I heard him washing his hands.

"Sorry, I had to go really bad," Niall apologized. "By the way you are spending the day with Liam."

"I thought I was suppose to be spending the day with Zayn?" I asked.

"Change of plans. Liam wants you today and Zayn didn't mind. Well bye Autumn," Niall said and left the bathroom. I picked up my panda bear and sat him on the toilet.

I turned on the water to take a shower. I stripped out of my clothes and got in once it was warm.
I washed up and washed my hair. Minding my own business.

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my torso. I opened the bathroom door seeing if any of the lads we're in the hallway.

They weren't so I sprinted to Liam's room.

I opened his bedroom door and he was lying on his bed, watching TV.

"Hey Liam," I said.

"Hi?"

"I uh, can I wear a pair of your clothes. All my clothes are in Harry's room and we aren't on speaking terms," I said.

"Oh, yeah, sure," he got up and made his way towards his dresser. He pulled out a pair of black shorts and a t-shirt. "Here you go."

"Thanks," I said, making my way towards the bathroom. I changed into Liam's shorts. They were too big but, I just rolled them up a bit. I slid on his white t-shirt, that was also to large. I looked in the mirror and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out the bathroom and down stairs. All the lads were eating except for Harry. I walked over to the table and sat down with them. Aw, how nice they already made my plate. There was eggs, pancakes, and sausage.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until I tasted the food. It did't taste like Harry's cooking but, it was still good.

The whole time we ate I didn't say anything, neither did Liam. There was some kind of awkward silence between us.

All the boys have finished eating and it was only Liam and I left.

"Can I talk to you?" Liam asked. "In my room?"

I nodded my head and put my plate in the sink. We walked to his room silently. I sat on his bed with my legs crossed. He sat down beside me.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked, already having an idea what this conversation is going to be about.

He raised one eyebrow. "You know what I want to talk about. What's up with you and Harry?"

"What do you mean," I asked, innocently playing dumb.

"I mean why did you come in the house crying last night, with him apologizing. What ever happened he feels really bad about it. He hasn't even came out his room today," Liam explained.

I sigh maybe I should tell Liam. "Well last night Harry took me to the carnival. We had lots of fun. He was nice, acting like a gentleman and everything. He even rode a roller coaster for me, after he told me he was scared off them."

Liam cut me off, "What? Harry rode a roller coaster last night?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, so what?" I asked.

"He has never ridden a roller coaster, for anybody. The lads and I tried getting him on one before but, he wouldn't ride it. You're the only person that has ever gotten him to ride one," Liam explained.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, but, continue your story."

"So like I was saying. We took pictures. He won me a stuff animal. Then he took me on the Farris Wheel. We were on the Farris Wheel and he had his arm around my waist, while I was leaning on him. We were just enjoying the view but, then," I paused. "Harry tried to kiss me."