Chapter 20 ~ Final Chapter

Autumn's P.O.V

"I love you, Autumn."

I stared into his brown eyes then looked away.

"I shouldn't have done that, I don't know why I did," I said shaking my head. I shouldn't have did that.

"Because you still have feelings for me."

"No, I don't. I don't like you and I don't forgive you for what you did. I'm going home even if I have to walk," I sat up and headed out the door.

I refuse to believe I still have feelings for Jake. I only kissed him back because of hormones and stuff. I don't know why I did it. I'll just blame Global Warming like everyone else does for their problems.

I felt someone wrapped their arm around my shoulders. "I'll drive you." Without looking up I can already tell it was Jake. "And here's your phone."

He handed me my phone and I unlocked it. Woah. I had 15 text messages and more than 30 calls. All the texts were from Harry. While the calls were from all of the boys. 23 voicemails. I listened to a couple of them.

"Hey Autumn, where are you? Shouldn't you be back by now? Call or text me as soon as you can. I want to make sure you're okay." Harry. Yesterday 8:30 pm.

"Where are you? Harry is worried about you and is freaking out." Liam Yesterday 11:00 pm

"You're still not home with Harry and he's pacing around the room. He hasn't been sleep. He's up waiting for you to come back." Louis Today. 15 minutes ago.

Damn it.

I decided to text him.

To Harry <33:

I'm sorry I worried you. I'm on my way back now.

Jake got in the driver's seat while I got in the passengers.

I gave him the directions of the way to Harry's flat bu it seemed like he already knew how to get there. Other then me giving him the directions it was pretty quiet in the car.

We pulled up and I was the first to get out the car.

I knocked on the door to the flat. Louis opened it. He put one hand on his hip, shaking his head. "I knew you would be back young lady. Where have you been? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Did you get the right amount of breakfast you needed this morning? How about brushing and flossing your teeth?"

I chuckled and hugged him. "Hey Lou."

"Hi!-" He stopped talking. "Who's this?"

"Ahh, dont worry about it. Well I'm going to go talk to Harry," I said walking off towards Harry's room.I left Jake and Louis in the dorrway. I heard Louis say something but im not sure exactly what he said.

I opened Harry's room door. He was in his bed sleep, balled up in a fetus position. I sat down on the bed beside he's sleeping body.

He had dried tears on his face, showing that he has been crying. I wiped some of his curls out of his face. "I'm so sorry Harry." He was so adorable while he was sleep and looked younger.

I slid in bed with him and wrapped my arms around his torso from behind. So his back was against my stomach.

He turned around and pulled me closer wrapping his arms arournd my waist. He then burried his head in his neck. "Autumn?"

"Yeah. How did you know it was me?"

"Because-" there was a long pause, which made me think he fell back to sleep. "Because, it smells like you."