Chapter 7

Autumn's P.O.V.

I woke up in Louis bed. Duh... that's where you slept last night. My stomach growled and I climbed out of bed carefully making sure not to wake him up.

I walked over to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. I found a box of Cheerios. I poured some in a bowl. Along with milk.

I found a spoon and started munching on my cereal. Harry walked in the kitchen. "Good Morning," he said in his deep sexy morning voice. I know I did not just call Harry's voice sexy. Erase that thought.

"Good Morning," I replied casually. He grabbed the box of Cheerios and pulled some in a bowl for himself. He sat down beside me. I could tell he was still half-sleep. "You're still tired." I wasn't really asking a question. I was stating a fact.

He nodded his head. "I want to get to the carnival early," he said. Carnival, I was confused. "I'm taking you to the carnival, babe," he said seeing me confused.

"Oh, you have to make sure I don't run away today, right," I mumbled.

"Yeah, but, it's not like that. We don't want you to tell the police we kidnapped you," Harry explained.

"I won't and the only reason why I'm staying with you is because, I don't have anywhere else to go. Why did Louis and Zayn kidnap me in the beginning," I asked.

"Well, it's a long story. You see it was only Zayn, Louis, and I home and after watching Family Guy they got bored," He laughed. "It was that Family Guy episode where it was a Star Wars pa-"

"Harry get to the point," I said, cutting him off.

"Right, so we got bored and they decided to play Truth Or Dare," He explained. "I didn't want to play with them though." He now started looking guilty and nervous? "It was Zayn's turn and Louis asked 'Truth Or Dare,' Zayn being Zayn picked dare. But Zayn didn't know Louis was going to dare him to kidnap you."

"So Louis said. 'How about we kidnap Autumn," I said, in my manly voice but, failed trying to sound like Louis.

"No, not quite he wanted Zayn to kidnap a girl for the fun of it. It was suppose to be a joke. Like he was going to bring you here take off a blindfold and say surpise or something. A lot of people like our band so maybe he though you would be happy you got kidnapped by One Direction," He said. "It was either that or run around in a public place naked. And Zayn already got in trouble with Management because, Louis dared him to do that last time."

"Guys are so stupid!" I yelled, relaxing a little. "Was that the only reason why Zayn did it?" I asked.

"No, also management said I needed a 'fake' girlfriend. They didn't tell me or Zayn to kidnap anyone but, when Zayn faked kidnapped you... I figured you can be her," He said.

I sucked in a sharp breath. And I bet my eyes were the size of golfballs. "Please, just do me this favor. The lads and I will give you more freedom," he suggested.

I sighed, "Fine."

"Thank You," he said, giving me a big hug.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you, Zayn or Louis though," I said. Kidnapping isn't a joke nor should it be made fun of.

"I know. Go get dressed. The Carnival starts at 10am but, we're going a 6pm," he said. What?

"I thought you wanted to be early?" I asked. Why does Harry always make me confused?

"Most of the people don't show up till 7 so 6 is an hour early," he stated. I rolled my eyes. "Plus it takes me a long time to look this sexy."

I laughed, "I'm sure it doesn't take you that long."