Chapter 9

I knocked on Harry's door. "Liam go away. I don't want to talk," Harry shouted. Okay, breathe Autumn. Am I seriously about to do this?

I knocked on his door again. The door swung open and Harry stood there in the doorway. He looked shocked but, it was gone faster than I can say 'I.' He now held an unreadable face.

I opened my mouth to say something but, then quickly closed it not knowing what to say. I opened it again, hoping it will make me think of something to say. But, I closed it again, not thinking of anything. Damn!

I looked down at my feet and ran a hand through my hair. Well this is awkward. I looked up at Harry. "C-Can we t-talk?" I asked.

He nodded and opened the door for me to come in. I walked in. The lights were off in his room, the windows were shut, the sheets on his bed were messed up. It's like he has been sleeping all day.

I sat down on his bed and he sat down dangerously close to me. Calm down Autumn. Liam already said Harry will never hurt you. I started fidgeting with my finger and they suddenly became interesting. I suddenly looked up at Harry. He was looking down at my fingers also.

I took this time to finally get a good look at him. His hair was wilder, than usual. Which made me really think he's been in bed all day. He only had boxer on, which made me blush. Again, I was staring at him and Harry caught me. I expected him to make some cheeky comment like, "Like what you see babe," or something. But, he didn't.

He just stared back at me.

"I'm sorry," He whispered. "I really am. I didn't mean to make you cry last night and I didn't want me to be the reason why you were crying. I just wanted to know what's wrong with. I know I'm not very attractive but, I guess I just believed that wasn't the only reason why you rejected me. I am really sorry, Autumn."

I reached for his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. "It's okay, Harry," I said. "Liam explained some things to me," I said.

"Yeah, what did he say," Harry asked.

"That really doesn't matter but, I understand how you feel. And I decided to give you chance," I said.

"Really!" He grinned. "As a friend or as in a together type of way?"

"I want to be with you," I said. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? Did Liam force you into this? Do you really want to be with me or are you just saying that?" Harry questioned.

"No, Liam didn't force me," I chuckled. "When I explained the story to Liam, he said you had feeling for me. And you had felt really bad about what happened yesterday. Yesterday, I kind of felt you weren't listening to me in the car. Lets just say Liam talked to me and I decided to give you a chance."

"Well thank you. And your right. I wasn't listening to you in the car. I was only trying to figure out what is wrong with me and why you didn't want me. I'm sorry I did that," he said.

"I know, Harry. But I forgive you," I said.

"Autu-" he started, but I cut him off.

It surprised me and I could tell it surprised Harry too. I cut him off by kissing him. This was the first kiss we shared, where we both want to kiss each other. My lips moved against his in sync. He lips were so soft. I actually enjoyed the kiss. I could tell he hesitated but, I soon felt one of his hands on my waist. While the other was creasing my face. I ran my hands through his curls. It was defiantly the best kiss I ever had. And I wouldn't wanted to have it with anyone else. I bit on his lower lip lightly. He didn't hesitate to give me an entrance. As cheesy as it might sound. I felt sparks and fireworks. Us kissing felt so right. I soon had to pull away, my lungs were begging for air.