Chapter 11: Test and result

After getting back to the castle, Touka quickly exit the car where she saw many of the maids standing outside as the firefighter slowly putting out the fire that engulf Mio's room. "Is everyone ok?" Touka ask the other maids. "Princess, luckily no one got injury," they said. "What happen here?" Miss Nickelback asks. "Well,".... the maids nervously point over to where Mio and Iris are. "Of course," said Touka. She went over to where they stand. "Yō princess," Iris greeted her. "Hello sister, welcome back," Mio said nervously. 

Touka look at them angrily. "What did you idiots do this time?" Touka ask. "It's the witch fault, this idiot electrocuted my equipment's causing them to overload!" said Mio. "Well, if you just have given back my toy none of this would have happen," Iris replied. "Shouldn't you be apologizing to me; do you know how long it going to take me to repair everything you just destroy."

"Wait you two, speaking for Shin where is he?" Touka asks. "He is right over there," they both pointed.  Seeing Shin sitting by the pond she went over. "Shin, are you ok?" Touka asks. Shin nobs his head while stuffing his mouth with sweets. "Candy!" Touka saw. "He seems to really think them, it really calms him down when he was going crazy," said Mio. "That good," said Touka.

 The firefighters then came to Touka telling her that the fire have been completely put out and that it's safe to enter the house. "Yes, thank you and sorry of causing you trouble," Touka apologizes sincerely. "It's fine, that is our job after all, we all have to play our part for society." 

The firefighters left and everyone went back inside to continue on with their daily tasks. As for Iris and Mio, Touka made them sit down so that she came scolded them on their action. First, she asks how shin get loose from Iris and she explain everything that happened up to now. "So that's what happen, we have a lot of mess to clean up," said Touka looking trouble.

"You know this is really your fault Touka," said Mio. "How is it my fault?" Touka asks. "Why did you hand him over to this evil witch of examination, we found him first, you could have come to me. My techs would have been able to determine what Shin is more accurately than this evil witch's science." 

"Listen I took Shin to see Iris because have a better understanding when it comes to the human body," her sister explain.

 "That is right you little brat. So, you and your little toys can go take a hick," Iris teases Mio. Mio feels irritated. "Don't you realize what you have done Touka. If they found out that Shin has something special and can be uses for the benefit for the Armageddon. The science department will get all the praise and get a one up over the technology department," Mio continue to complain.

"Oh... so you do admit my science is better than your technology," Iris teases Mio some more. "I didn't say that you cow."  Feeling insulted Iris grab and pull-on Mio twin pig tail hairstyle. "At least I have something you flat chested boar," Iris replied. "How dare you insult a royal family like that you witch!" Mio shouted. 

The two went back and forth with each other for a while. "I am really sorry about them shin; Iris is the head of the science department and Mio despite her young age is the head of the technology department but for some reason they both are always at each other's throats trying to prove with which department is more superior," Touka explain. 

"I don't get it," Shin said looking confuse. "Of course, you may look like a grown up, but your mind is still of a little kid, since you never experience or learn all the things that make adult think the way they do," said Touka. Mio and Iris argument finally come to a close with Mio admitting defeat.

"Ok fine, I will let you have him for now, but once you are done, we will be taking a look at him next," she said. "Whatever floats your boats, but I doubt you are going to find anything new that after I am done," Iris replied. "Well then, shall we head back to the lab," said Touka. "Wait, before that," Iris stops them.