Sick Day?

~Y/N POV~

After getting up, showering, and eating a quick breakfast sandwich from a nearby cafe, I had to get to work, but I noticed something was off, Kiki wasn't here.

I had to see what was wrong because I had to excuse myself from the bakery, which my aunt completely understood.

I went outside and she wasn't walking down the stairs. I saw some ruffling on the windows and that told me something was wrong. I ran up the stairs and when I opened the door, Jiji meowed and I saw that Kiki was still in bed. I assumed she wasn't feeling good.

I went over to her and she looked so pale! Like, her skin was flushed and I had to see if she was okay.

Y/N: Not feeling well, aren't you?

Kiki: Yeah.

She turned over and I felt her head and her face and I thought she was so warm that she's got a fever!

Y/N: You got quite a fever.

Kiki: My head's hurting so much.

Y/N: Well, from the look of things, you never dried off after flying in that weather.

Kiki: Do you think I'm going to die, Y/N?

Y/N: Huh?

I chuckled a bit because of how adorable she is, even if she's sick.

Y/N: No, you won't. I'm gonna bring some medicine up, and then some potpie.

Kiki: Not that.

Y/N: I'll ask my aunt to make something for you. How about some hot oatmeal with honey in it? Want some too, kitty cat?

Jiji: MEEEOOW!

Jiji had the biggest smile on his face as I went out and walked back to my aunt who was concerned about Kiki. When I told her about Kiki being sick, she was a bit upset, but she made two bowls of oatmeal with some honey.

I did bring up the meds and some of the oatmeal that aunt Osono made.

I served two bowls and left one in the table for Kiki as I gave the other to Jiji.

Y/N: I guarantee, this oatmeal is gonna get you better. Here you go, cat. Don't burn yourself.

I sat the other one down and as Jiji took a lick of that oatmeal, he went...

Jiji: MEOW!

Y/N: Come and get it while it's still warm, Kiki.

Kiki: Do I have to eat it?

Y/N: If you wanna get better. Just for me, will ya?

Kiki: Is there an extra shirt for me?

Y/N: Got it right here.

I pulled out a plain black t-shirt out and gave it to her and she put it on as my back was turned.

I was prepared in case she was going to sit up, so why not have a shirt ready?

Kiki: Thanks.

Y/N: No worries.

I served her the oatmeal as I was going to make sure I tell her that Tombo came by to see Kiki.

Y/N: Tombo came by to see you. I told him you were sick he wanted to come up, but I knew how much you hated him, so I turned him down respectfully.

Kiki: Thank you.

Y/N: Hey, don't worry. You get some rest. I'll come by later and see how you're doing.