Before the wedding

Stella..

Ugh what Stolas!

... Nevermind.

Ugh say what you we're going to say.

Ok.. But please don't be mad Darling.

Fine whatever.

Ok... Umm.. I'm have second thoughts.. You know about the wedding.

Yeah? What about the wedding!?

.. I don't want to marry you Stella.

What!? You have to marry me!! We have been engaged for year's, If you don't marry me I will tell Paimon and you wouldn't want Father to here that.

Stella... That's very unfair! I never wanted to be engaged to you... I love someone, And it isn't you.. Your heartless and cruel! Why in the hell would I marry someone like that.. I'm in my 20s I don't want to be stuck with you for the rest of my life...

And why the hell not!?

Because.. Your a sh-tting person that try's to control everything and everyone, You will NOT control me no matter what! I am a grown man, I can make my own plans in life..

Ha! So that's why you live in your Father's old Palace? Your nothing without me or your Father.

... Really Stella.. You can't do sh-t on your own either, You run back home to Mummy and Papa every Weekend saying how terrible I am.. I never did anything to you, Andrealphus can't help you every time.

Tch, I never said you hurt me physically I only said you did terrible in bed, Your terrible at anything Luckily your rich.

I'm done.. I'm going to sleep.

Whatever doesn't matter to me, I'm sure you are terrible at 'dreaming'.

Ok.

Tch!

-The next day was the wedding and Stolas was really rethinking marrying Stella.-

Ooh hoo oh Stolas look at her! Isn't she just gorgeous, Your should be proud she's your's.

Ha.. Yeah.. Totally excited...

What is the matter Stolas?

Uh... Just nervous is all.

Ah yes feelings, Hmm never felt that, Ooh hoo oh.

*I want to die... It's my wedding and I'm thinking of saying I do not.. What has come over me? That imp will never be back... He never cared, He was forced to hang out with me.. Why does it matter how I feel? No one cares about me and my feelings...*

Do you take this women to be your wife forever or till evil hits?

... I do...

Do you take this man to be your husband forever or till evil hits?

I do!

Now.. You may kiss the Mrs.

*Ugh I hate kissing her.. I love that imp not Stella... Why can't I find him.. It's f-cking hell, Wait.... What if he died!? Oh Satan.. I hope he is ok.*

Stolas!! What the f-ck is wrong with you!? Kiss me already!!

O-oh I'm so sorry my love...

Why would you forget to kiss her? Son what have I taught you!?

I'm sorry Father... I zoned out, She's just... So beautiful.

Oh son I know how you feel I felt the same about your mother, But beautiful things do end, that's why your mother is dead.

... I don't want to talk about that today..

Oh yes that's fine son, Now! Go to your wife.

Ok.. Father

Ugh Stoals is back, He couldn't even kiss me.

... Sorry i-i was just looking at all the beauty..

Ha better have.

Hey.. I'm sorry for second guessing the wedding.. I was just nervous.

Tch, Whatever it doesn't matter you couldn't do better then me.

Yeah..

Ooh Stolas~ Why did you marry my sister and not me?~

... Sorry Andrealphus, I was set out to marry Stella..

Mmm~ I know, But why not change that?~ I mean what do you see in her? I'm hot as hell and h-rny~

.. Andrealphus Stella is my wife... And your sister shouldn't you be glad she has a man?..

Uh no, I have no man so why should she?~ I'm lonely Stolayyy~.

.... I-I know you will find a.. man soon, your pretty smart and men love smart people.

Mm, Then why the f-ck are you with my sister? She isn't smart, The only way she would be smart is to give me you~.

Andrealphus.. don't talk about my wife.. That way!

Oooh~ protective~ that's hot.

Mmm.. Sorry for yelling, But that kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Ah sorry Stolayyy~ I won't do it again.

Thank you...

*Ugh.. He annoys the sh-t out of me..*

Stolas!! I want to go home now!

Oh ok.. Sorry.

Tch, Whatever.

Have fun you too~ But not to much fun~ I would be rather sad if you knocked her up and not me~

..Mhm I promise.. Andrealphus.

Mm Thank you got stuff~!