Octavia and Blitzo

*Hmm.. I'm guessing this is where the red beefy d-ck head is.*

-Knocks on imp door-

Boss!! Someone's at the door.

Ugh!! Then get off your a-s and get it!!

It isn't my job to get the door!! You own the business which means it's YOUR job to open the door.

Yeah yeah whatever Moxxie, Who made up that f-cking rule!? I sure as f-ck didn't.

Well I'm not getting the door.

Ughh, Milllllie!! Can you please be a gal and get the door?

Millie if you get that door I swear.

.. Sorry boss, But I'm not getting into this mess, Soo have fun!!

Damn Moxxie!! ‚Opens door‚ WHAT!? Oh, It's that girl that Stolas has, Why are you here!?

Yep that's me.. I need to talk to you in private.

Hmm see I'm f-cking your dad so, I think your to young to do anything like that.. And that would be weird as sh-t to f-ck your dad's uh...

Boyfriend!!~

MILLIE, He is NOT my boyfriend..

Ew!! I don't want to even be here, But I need to talk to you.

Ok fine.

-They both walk to Blitzo's office.-

So.. Why are you here?

It's about my dad.

Well no sh-t, What about him!?

Tch, Well he told my mom he's done and it didn't go well, He told me he wishes he could come to you talk about it.. But felt you would tell him to get lost, He really needs you right now.

Hm.. I'm sure he just wants me to be there so he can complain and f-ck me, And I don't feel like hearing either.

Why are you being an a-shole!? He really l-likes you.. I have no idea why but he does, So don't be a b-tch and go to my house and help my dad.

Hmm what's in it for me!?

Being a good boyfrien-

I am not your dad's boyfriend.

Fine then, Being a good f-ck toy.

I-i NO!! I'M NOT A F-CK TOY!!!

Mhm sure, Now if you don't go to my house and help my dad with this divorce I will.. Burn the book.

‚Laughs‚ You wouldn't dare tough that book.

Oh but I would, And I will if you don't get your a-s to my house and hang out with my dad.

Tch, Fine! See if you we're a little nicer we could be great friend's.

Never f-cking happening.

Well duh no, Fine i will go over and hang out with Stolas.. There's only one problem.

And what's that?

My car is broken, So I can't get there.

You can come with me, I have to go get my bag's to go to.. Uncle Andrealphus house.. I f-cking hate it there...

I understand, I tagged along once.. F-cking hate him.

Wait- When did you tag along!?

Uh.. That's not important, Not let's gooo!!

-Octavia and Blitzo get in the car, At first they don't talk to each other but they both got bored.. Octavia wanted to know how Blitzo knew Stolas.-

So.. How did you meet my dad?