Moving day

Octavia! Are you ready to leave?

Yeah, I just gotta get my bag's.

Ok, You need help?

No, I've got it.

Ok.. I'm going to put my bag's in the car, I'll be back.

Ok, I'll be in here.

Octavia! Why the hell are you leaving me!? I'm your mother you shouldn't leave with him, I know what's good for you!

Because I can! You know nothing about me, especially don't know what's good for me.. If you did then I would be f-cking happy! But I'm not.. So f-ck off.

Via, Do not talk to your mother like that.. Please put your stuff in the car, Ok.

.. Fine, But I'm not saying sorry.

That's fine, Just go to the car.. Me and your mother need to have a little talk.

I don't want to f-cking talk to you!! Get the f-ck out.. NOW!!

Stella.. Please listen to me, Just for a second.. I didn't want it to come to this, But we're to far gone now.. You and I don't work together, Why fight so hard? You never loved me.. Don't try now, Go find the one, Cause I'm not.

Tch, Why the f-ck do you care about my love life!? You left me, I don't give a f-ck about your opinion.. I'll do as I please, And I will win Octavia over!

Stella, You don't need to "win" Octavia over.. She'll go where she wants, She's 17 if she wants to leave then she shall do that, Leave her alone or else she'll never come back to you..

I told you I don't give a f-ck about your opinion!! GET OUT NOW!!

-Stolas walks outside and puts his stuff in the car, Stolas calls Blitzo to tell him there on the way.-

Hello Blizyyy~ Are you home?

Hey Stolas, Yeah I'm home, Why?

Well you see, Today is moving day and I just wanted to remind you about it.

Ah.. Yeah, Yeah I'm home just walk in and put your sh-t anywhere you want.

Oh, Are you sure? Anywhere seems weird.. Don't you think?

Nah, I put my sh-t everywhere and it looks fine to me.

O-oh ok, we'll be there soon.. Bye Blitzyyy~.

Ok, Bye.

-Ends call-

Dad..

Yes Via?

Why did you let mom talk to you like that? She has no rights to say she'll "win me over" I promise I'll never move in with her again.

.. Via, This kinda stuff just happens sometimes, You see me and your mother have been married for a long time.. It was never my plan to actually marry her, But I was forced too.. I was ok with it at first, But then she.. She became an a-s, She made fun of me for everything.. But I decided I didn't care, As long as I had you nothing else mattered.

What kind of stuff did she make fun of you for?

Well, She made fun of me for liking book's.. She made fun of me for expressing my feelings, She thought it was fun to pick on me for having no friends which was her fault, She made fun of me for so many things.. But at the end I won, Not her.

Expressing feelings? Why would she make fun of you for that when she goes home to cry to her brother and parents, That's kind of stupid.

Yeah, It never made sense to me.. But it is what it is.