Divorce Party

I woke up with the worst headache ever.. Stella was on the phone with her friend's, I got out of bed and took my pills.. Went to the bathroom and heard her making fun of me..

*Why can't she just be nice to me?.. I just want to be happy, I never know where Octavia is.. Andrealphus won't leave me the f-ck along and Stella is an a-shole... Why can't I have a good life? Why does everything have to suck? Why would Father force me to stay? She's a monster.*

Stel-

Ugh wait Stolas I'm on the phone.

*.. Whatever, I'm hungry as hell, Uh I will eat later.. Let's see what's new in hell?*

-Divorce Party!! Stella's Divorce Party...-

Stella what in hell is this!?

Ughh it's just a Party, And I mean it's true so.. You can come if you want to.

... Whatever.

-Later that week was the divorce party, Stolas did show up to the party but soon wish he never did.. Stella had lot's of friend's and family over for the party.-

Ughh no! Stolas is terrible in bed, I swear he stares at the wall and I have to do everything!! I'm just glad one egg fell out of me, That way I don't have to f-ck him anymore!! Haha!! What a pathetic man.

‚Mad bird noice‚ Do we have anything stronger?

Uh.. We have absent in the back.. Would you like some sir?

Yes I want all of it, Now.

.. Y-yes sir!!

H-here you go sir, Your absent.

Thank you. ‚Drinks the whole bottle‚.

Sir!!

‚Dies‚ I-i'm fine-

We found this disgusting imp! In your Chambers.

In my chambers? Really.. Huh, Well.. Leave him to me, I will take care of him.

-Blitzo and Stolas start walking to Stolas's room.-

Uh.. Look-

Don't even try.

*Damn it.. I just want that f-cking book, Man I f-cking hate rich people.*

Uh..

I know why your here.

Y-you do!?

Yes~ You we're here to ravish me~ Weren't you~?

Uh... You-.

Why yes, So why did you show up after all this time, I do remember your face.

Ha- Uh.. Well I just wanted to see you, So why not crash the party, Certainly easier.

Ha.. True, Now some would say your here for reason? Why is that.

Uh.. Well I.. Um.

Huh?

I-i'm sorry I probably should just leave, I'm sure you want to get back to your boring a-s party.

Oh.. Wait, Please don't go.. Let's talk.

Ok fine, What do you want to talk about?

Hmm, Are you still in a circus?

Oh no ha no I'm not, I kill people now!

O-oh.. Um how afraid should I be..?

Mmm.. I mean.. How afraid do you wanna be?

‚Blush's‚ ... Uh.. You know it's.. it's getting hot in here... Are you hot, I'm hot-.

Aww calm down, You look pretty stressed out.. Why don't I help you with that~.

Uh.. Help me...? What ever do you mean..

Hm you know what I mean.

O-oh..! But I don't even know your name..

Oh, It's Blitzo.

Oh, Well didn't it have like an O at the end of it? Like a clow-.

Ugh yeah well now it's silent, So.. Call me Blizzzo~.

‚Blushing‚ Huh.. Ok Blitzo... What are we doing!?

Whatever we want.

Oh.. ‚Looks at book shelf‚

Uh..! ‚Bites‚

Oh..! Oh my F-CK!! Oh my... Blitzy!

No! No stay down motherf-cker

Oh~ So you like to be in charge?

Yeah.. I guess I do.

Ooh~ So you like when I talk dirty to you~? Mm I want you~ ‚To much sus from Stolas‚

Ughh.. Shut up.

Mm yes~ If that's what Blitzy wants.

*Damn bird louder then f-ck, I gotta get that book and get out of here before someone finds us.. Hmm, Oh.. I just gotta make sure he won't see me leave.*

Oh my! Word~!!!

Oh my! Word~!!!... Ah Blitzyy.

Just got to get the book a leave, ‚Sigh‚

Oh.. I'm so glad, My first and only friend.. Is who wants me, I've never felt like this.

Ugh.. Fine, Just real fast.

-Later the next morning after "Real fast"-

*Damn it.. I could have gotten caught, I'm not doing that again! Now.. Where did I put that book? Ah there it is.*

Got the book.. Got this f-ckin heavy book, ‚Walks‚ Oh..! Oh shit!!

-Stolas wakes up after hearing Blitzo fall.-

Sorry! I f-cked your husband.

STOLAS WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?

That.. Was the sound of a... F-CKING DIVORCE!!! ‚Evil laughing‚

WHAT THE F-CK DO YOU MEAN DIVORCE!?

I MEAN GET THE F-CK OUT OF MY PALACE I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!! AND I NEVER DID!!!

-Stella and Stolas yell at each other for a long time that day, But it would just end with her leaving telling him he's lying about leaving her then she would storm out of the palace with Octavia to go to Andrealphus house.-