Blitzy..?

Blitzy... What have I done..? Did I mess up? Did I do the right thing? Shall I told her I am very sorry? Or shall I leave her, Leave her with nothing..?

Well no you did the right thing, But have you actually talked to her about it? If you just said it once and she didn't take you seriously then why would she think you will divorce her? Either leave her or leave me, Your pick.

.. I know Blitzo but.. It's hard to talk to her, I want Via to be happ-

Stolas Octavia is not happy, She hasn't been happy.. So if you want her to be happy leave her f-cking mom.

Uh.. Oh yeah.. I know I need to end it, But I just don't know how... Can you help me?..

Help you!? How the f-ck am I going to help you with that?

.. Hm well.. I'm not quite sure..

Deal with your marriage on your own, I may f-ck you but I don't f-ck her, Either divorce her or find a new play thing.

.. Blitzo.. I will divorce her, I'll find away.

Good it's about damn time.

Mhm.. Blitzy..

Huh?

Do you actually love me..? Or just the book?

Uh.. ‚Sigh‚ Stolas, I think I love you but I'm not really romantic, You see I have lot's of messed up friendship's and relationship's.. But those people f-cked me over too so.. F-ck them.

Hm yes I do see what you mean, May I ask what happened to you and Fizzarolli?

Uh.. No.

Oh, ok.. Why do you find everything? You never say what's on your mind.. You take it out on peopl-

SHUT UP!!...

Oh.. I'm sorry..

No, I know.. I don't tell anyone anything and take it out on people for no reason, But you want to know something Stolas?

Why yes Blitzy, What is it?

I don't care about others, Why love someone that could and can break you or hurt you, Isn't that why your getting divorced? The b-tch is a monster to you, People just f-ck you over everytime what's the point in trying to love or care? I don't see a point, So that's why I'm not sure if I love you.. Not because i'm an a-shole but because.. Everyone turns on me, I'm sorry I'm sure that's not what you want to here from me, It's how I feel.

Blitzy.. That's so deep, But I'm glad you told me.

Yeah yeah.. Whatever.

‚Weird bird laugh‚ You know Blitzo.. I wish I would have told Father I wasn't marrying Stella.. I tried a little bit here and there but you see how that went.

Mm yeah that didn't work, Why are you so scared of your dad? I know he's powerful or whatever, But the king can kill him.

.. I know but my Father can kill me, I don't want to die but at the same time I do.

.. No.

No?

No, I won't let you.. And don't you f-cking dare get all blushed or whatever.. K?

I promise Blitzo~.

Ugh.

-Blitzo left later that night, Stolas knew he needed to tell Stella he isn't joking.-