Bloody Friend :)

TW:
Murder
Blood
Death
Corpse
Mentions of killing

Chapter 1

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Quackity had seen a dead body laying on the floor with the head cut, seeing blood dripping down and out of the body's neck. The body was half out in the light and half in the dark. This scared him, not knowing what to do he backed away a bit since the blood on the body was staining his clothing and he didn't want to be blamed for it.

rustle rustle

He heard a noise and started to panic wanting to find out who it was, he started feeling his fight-or-flight senses. He looked around and was scared someone would kill him on the spot.

??? POV:

I quickly placed the body out and left it with blood dripping. I heard a noise and saw someone out in the alleyway. I quietly backed away and grabbed the knife, quietly I walked back once more and pretended I came down the alleyway. I decided to change my form since my human form had blood on it but my cloak would hide it easier. I had a scared expression hoping someone would buy it. I move closer and see Quackity looking dead serious, looking around ready to fight. I then stepped out.

No one's POV:

Quackty turned around and saw...
"BAD?!" Quackity looked shocked to see his best friend coming out of the dark alleyway where half of the body was at.
"DID YOU DO THIS?!" Quackity yelled out.
"W-WHAT YOU THINK I DID THIS?!" said Bad as he backed away. "WHY IS THERE A BODY HERE?!" Quackity yelled while he signaled his hands towards the bloody body. "YOU THINK I KNOW?!" Bad saw Quackity look at him dead serious.
"What?! You think I'm dumb, you came out the alleyway!" Quackity had stepped forward. "OF COURSE I THINK YOU DID IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DON'T KNOW"
Bad then thought for a moment and stood there for a second. Of course he still faked his act until he decided to say something.

It wouldn't hurt, right?

"I might have not liked this man." Quackity almost flinched at what he heard. "You look confused don't you ?" said Bad as he put his arms behind him."Bad.. don't tell me you did this..." Quackity said."And what if I did?" Bad smiled as Quackity started to back up, scared not knowing what to do.

Quackity's POV:

I backed away scared, confused
"You wouldn't kill me would you" I snapped.  Bad's face suddenly got closer where there was a small space between us.
"And what if I did?" Bad tilted his head showing a smile that sent shivers down my spine. I tried acting 
"Bad..." An idea came to mind.
"hm?" Bad answered in a hum. An idea came to mind as I backed up a bit from the small space between me and Bad.
"What about Skeppy?" I looked at him trying to be more braver in this situation.
This seemed to bother Bad, he backed away as he set his eyes on the body.

Bad's POV

I hadn't thought about Skeppy. I had thought through this whole plan even if I got caught after so many years but I just now realized about Skeppy . I need something, something to cover this up or somehow frame Quackity...something, so it would look like Quackity, did it, and might as-well make him suffer for it. I could get him to play along, 

I MIGHT AS WELL START WITH ONE TO GET THEM ALL

I quickly grabbed Quackity and turned him around so his back was facing me feeling a elbow towards my hip. I grabbed him tightly putting my hand on his mouth and a knife next to his neck. As muffled screams came out I started to put the knife closer. "Say anything to Skeppy..." I started to push the knife more into his neck slicing a bit, making a scratch while a line of blood was falling down his neck, 

"And I'll make you wish you didn't do it," I removed my hand from his mouth and moved my hand and put my knife away grabbing his neck as a sign that I would strangle him...without hesitation.

"Understand?" I let go of my grip and saw him quickly backing away from me while I waited for a response seeing him massage his neck making himself stop bleeding and get his throat to stop hurting due to my strong grip.
He looked up angered " You wouldn't dare"
"Oh really?~" I grabbed my knife quickly, aiming it at the side of Quackity, throwing it.

Quackitys face changed as he flinched while my knife landed next to him. He looked at it and looked back no more scared but more angered.
"Why?" said Quackity.
"Why what?" Having Quackity right there made a perfect triple kill for today.
"Why would you kill someone?" asked Quackity. His tone of voice had changed by the second. Yelling at the next.
"Well let's just say I wanted to and there are reasons but someone like you doesn't need to know" I smiled at the end, looking at him dead. When I looked at the body I say "They were pointless anyway, I mean who wants this plus they sucked at their job" Quackity was confused when I looked at him "Tsk well I mean c'mon there are reasons but I don't wanna say, either way, I have reasons why I should kill you ya know?" I smiled as I walked toward the body picking up limb by limb. 
"NAME ONE!" yelled Quackity

My face scrunched "ohhh how there's so many '' I yelped from excitement. 

"Why don't we talk in private?"

Thanks for reading chapter 1! :)
Words: 913

EDITED!

Words: 939