Discussions & Arguments

Chapter 3
Such a gay chapter I swear:^

I was currently calling Puffy who claims to be a discount version of me just because Bad supposedly told her to be one. I hate the fact that whenever we have this conversation she brings up the same thing. It was Bad's idea, and how Bad prefers her over me.
"Maybe you're just jealous you can't hang with Bad," said Puffy.
"Well, maybe I am!" I yelled. "I don't know why Bad chose you, you suck at it"
"So then you suck at being yourself?"
"I DID NOT SAY THAT" I yelled, even more, causing Puffy to laugh.
I'm tired of this, Puffy needs to stop being me before I go insane.
"Look Puffy just please stop being me," I complained
"If you're into it that much then go tell Bad!" she exclaimed.
"MAYBE I WILL!" I yelled back and left the call.
User disconnected
I was still mad about yesterday with Bad and Quackity, but the conversation today made me even madder.
Am I being replaced? Bad's been so distant with me
I swear if it's the fucking e̸̘͓̣̼͑̎̒̇͐̿g̶̡̰̠̅̅̂̚̕͝g̵̢͇͔̬̥͍̅̂͋͑

I'm walking up to Bad to hear his voice ready to ask him a question.
"Oh Hi Skeppy!" He says with such a gentle tone,
"Hi Bad!, I have a question"
"What is it?" asks Bad
Why are you so distant from me? What's up with discount Skeppy? What did I do to you? Why is Quackity so close to you?
"Skeppy?..."
"uh - Oh sorry!, uhm What happened with you and Quackiy yesterday?" I asked. I wanted a truthful answer so I was pretty mad you could say.
"Yesterday...Oh! When he came?" he exclaimed
"Yeah, what happened?" I asked
"We were just planning something for Tommy!"
Tommy? Since when is he all buddies with Tommy?!
"Why Tommy?" I asked
"I don't know but it was his idea" he shrugs his shoulders.
I let go of the thought, "Oh all right then, wanna hang out today?"
"I thought we were already doing that?"
"OH? BY THE WAY, TELL PUFFY TO STOP BEING ME!!" I yelled
"All right all right! I'll talk with her later!"
"Good!" I pouted.
"You Muffin head" he laughed after my response.

Quackity's POV:

DAMN IT BAD WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN INNOCENT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO LOCK YOU UP!!!.
I'm trying to come up with a plan to get Bad locked up, But any idea there's at least a dead end. If Bad plans to kill people, it'll be like the fucking ẹ̴̒́̆g̸̻̐͒̚͝g̷̬̿̓̈́̒͜͝p̸̗̼̹͑̽̿̇͝͠ͅȉ̴̼̲̟̮̦̓̈́̾̀͆ͅr̴͖̖̿̋̂͗e̶̼̻̊̔͑ again.
I owe Techno so I can't ask him for help and he hates me.
He does have his ways. He probably planned ahead so I wouldn't get in his way again.
Having said that, I need to be more careful of my surroundings, now that I know anything can kill me at any point. One wrong move and I'm dead.

Bad's POV:

I was currently feeding my dog. Coming home from hanging out with Skeppy he was still with me somewhere else. With saying, Skeppy approached me from behind to ask me a question that could ruin our friendship.
"Bad..."
"Yes, Skeppy?" I said
"What's the real reason you were talking with Quackity? Because I know damn well you don't like Tommy and wouldn't agree with Quackity for shit unless it was you who was demanding it."
...
How do I answer? I can't lie this time if I told him he'd be mad and tell Sam, and I don't wanna kill him! DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT!
"BAD! Stop dozing off so much and just tell me!"
"I already told you it's for Tommy! Quackity begged me!"
"Well if it's for Tommy why can't I know" he crossed his arms he looked mad, I could tell he was waiting for an honest response. If I were to tell him it would end every-
"Is it the e̸̘͓̣̼͑̎̒̇͐̿g̶̡̰̠̅̅̂̚̕͝g̵̢͇͔̬̥͍̅̂͋͑?" my face was shocked
"W-what No!"
"Then what is it Bad?"
"It's uhh"
"Bad..." he held the bridge of his nose, "you doing that makes it obvious you're lying"
His face calmed down. "What's so bad about it either way if it's not the e̶̳͙̹͔̒̿͋̑̐͝ͅg̴̩̳͇͘͝g̵̘͙̋̏͘?"
"I told you It was for Tommy!"
"LOOK BAD I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU WERE WITH QUACKITY! DID HE BOTHER YOU OR SOMETHING?!"
I flinched at his response, as he saw me he tried his best to calm himself.
"I can't say..." Skeppy sighed and crossed his arms looking the other way while I was trying to get his attention.
"I'm going home, goodbye"
"FINE! I'll tell you! Just tell anyone and you're dead. Understand?"
I was somewhat doing this now?
..."ok."

I have never had so much struggle making a chapter
Words: 806
THAT ENDS UP BEING SHORTER THAN USUAL D:<