The Phantoms Beginning

Chapter 13

I saw a barely visible tall figure looking over at me. Its white eyes shined in the darkness. He had his trident in his right hand directly, having the tips of it pointing towards me. He had a small brown bag beside him quickly covering it as I realized it, making his eyes look sharp.

"Mr.Quackity! How are you?" His excited voice had made its way in the silence flowing with a smug smile planted on his face. Satisfied with me grabbing a knife from my scabbard hearing the metal slide with the fabric made from it.
"I'm not interested in nice talk Bad, what's in the bag?" Bad looked down as I watched his eyes, they looked behind his leg that had been covered by his long cloak reaching his ankles. He wiped the smile off his face clearly not wanting me to know. He looked at me with hostile expression and responded saying "Its nothing you want to see" Bad grabbed the bagel he. picking it up with both hands. I wouldn't assume it was someone since the bag was about the size of Bad's hands. Pa But if i were to saya body part It could be a possibility. I quickly looked back trying to find Skeppy "Where-" I whispered under my breath as I soon realized he wasn't there while tightly gripping my knife more. I looked back seeing Bad still staring into me. "Whats going on? You look like you saw a ghost" Bad smiled, i kept looking around trying to find that box knead of his. With nothing found, Bad started walking towards me. "Oh I see! Skeppy left." I looked at him with a gasp taking away my breath. This man would never kill his best friend. Only for the soul being. "You didn't kill him did you?" My voice was lost, almost gone while Bad smiled responding.

"You are a fucking maniac".

Bad snapped his fingers as I felt a presence behind me, then a sharp pain went through me. Looking down a bloody axe right through my heart. Slowly my vision was worsening. I had seen something jumó down from a tree. I saw Bad again, my eyes closed for a moment of rest but got woken up by a thud on the ground. Looking back seeing a blurred out light blue figure beside me.
"Well done". I slowly try to sit down trying my best to not pass out. "Look Quackity in a minute or so you will loose your last life so breath it in." A brief moment passed by as I can imagine myself feeling tired and a sting of pain. There was silence as I saw Skeppy and Bad staring at me. Slowly they grab something I heard, writing? It wasn't important abt what really is important is to get up. I stirred up all my strength to my arms, trying to oush my arms up yet failing. I was given water? No, poison. Yet tasting it hurt me even more.
I'm about to die huh- hope Slime and Wilbur figure this out somehow.

Bad looks back at the dying man in the center hitting him once again with a sword.

"Goodbye Quackity."

A quick run around the hallways and I see the door.'Quackity' written on a gold nameplate on it, I quickly opened it with slime catching up to me. The setting was unusual and unsettling, then I saw the letter on the ground. I passed the red sofa with the coffee table beside it. I hurry beside his desk moving whatever and make room and grab the letter. Reading it gave me chills and a headache. I started to read even more and receive the news.

"What does it say?" Slimes empty voice asks me as I turn my head slowly towards him then look down to grab the letter. I gave the letter to slime as his energetic self grabbed it and my eyes were glued to the floor. "Maybe we should leave..." Slimes face turns serious reading it even more. And maybe even about to cry.
"Slime lets go." Slime stands still and can't respond. That is until he starts crying. I stood up and hurried over to Slime grabbing him in a hug and trying to walk, as I looked behind once more I saw a figure zoom right infront of the window. I then started to walk faster trying to make Slime not trip. We hurried down the stairs not wanting to take the lavatory in case whatever that was was down there. Slime still had the note in his hand trying to wipe off the tears running down. I quickly tried calming him down, while doing that I went through trying to find a room. That was until I saw a bright red exit sign waiting for us. I quickly went through until seeing what the figure was.

"Quackity?"

"Oh? Oh no! I'm Quackity's Phantom!"

"No fucking way."

Words: 833
FINALLY FINISHED! WOOOOOOO HAHAHA I FEEL POWERFUL NOW! >:))