No Memories

Chapter 8

Quakcity's POV:

"We made a plan that you agreed on, that wasn't my fault, you literally agreed on that"
"Why would I agree to lose my life?!"
"Are you joking around?" Sapnap sounded concerned as he grabbed his shoulder and he backed up.
"What the fuck are you talking about?!"
"Is he here to just toy with me"
"What nononono, let's get one thing straight there was a plan we all agreed on, I told you that we were trying to legitimize El Rapids and that was the way to do it, how are you going to label me as a murderer if you forget the years we had together"
"I feel like you're trying to rub it from everything except for the bad times, which you had got me killed"
"THE BAD TIMES?! THAT WAS A PLANNED THING THAT WAS A LITERAL PLANNED THING, YOU REALIZED THAT? YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT BAD THINGS HOW ABOUT YOU TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU MADE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY WITH ALL MY FRIENDS AND YOU INCLUDED AND YOU DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT IT, YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THESE PAST FUCKING MONTHS? I'VE BEEN WORKING ON LAS NEVADAS A COUNTRY FOR ALL OF US AND YOU'RE OUT HERE DOING THIS SHIT, HOW ARE YOU GONNA LABEL ME AS A MURDERER AND NOTHING ELSE?"
"YOU'RE GOING ON AND ON ABOUT EVERYTHING, LISTEN, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, EXCEPT YOUR THE REASON I DIE"
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Karl and I were arguing he had called me a murder a few minutes ago not recognizing me. I was pissed, I didn't understand Sapnap knows me and is tutting to calm down Karl yet it doesn't work.
"ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT?!"

I was getting angrier every second with every response. Is this guy really calling me a murderer?! He agreed to this plan so we could make the Kinoko Kingdom and now he's calling me a murderer?!

"I don't think you should be in here, please actually I don't know if you're messing with me"
"OH? YOUR FUCKING KICKING ME OUT NOW?! YOU REALIZE WHAT I DID FOR YOU GUYS EVERYTHING I FUCKING SACRIFICED I TRIED TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR ALL OF US!" I yelled at him.

"OH TALK ABOUT SACRIFICES?" Karl snapped back.

"I TRIED TO DO SO MUCH FOR YOU GUYS, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I held my arms towards him with a confused expression.
"WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME?!"

"Guys. Guys! Guys!! Quackity!!" Sapnap had to raise his voice to be heard but neither one of us didn't hear him.
"WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I GOT IN SO MUCH FUCKING TROUBLE TRYING TO LEGITIMIZE EL RAPIDS SAPNAP I TOLD YOU THIS WASNT GONNA BE WORTH IT IS THIS GONNA BE SOME FUCKING TREATMENT THAT I'M GONNA BE MET WITH?!"
"Quackity, he's joking! Karl, this isn't funny!" Sapnap got closer to Karl to help and comfort him.
"WHAT? YOU'RE JUST GONNA IGNORE ALL THE HISTORY WE HAD TOGETHER YOUR GONNA BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT THAT?!"

"WHAT HISTORY?!"

Everything went quiet and Quackity started to laugh and clap at him.
"Karl, this isn't funny! What do you mean by what history this is Quackity! Stop the joke, this isn't funny Karl!" SapNap had broken the silence while trying to still get Karl to calm down.
"What history...? Really what history Karl what I went through with you with George, Sapnap when we went with Dream and you realize we were supposed to be in this together and now you're labeling me as a fucking murderer?!"
"Karl, this isn't funny! jokes over!! Quackity! don't worry, he's joking!!!"
"Is that the route you wanna go
"You're joking, right?
"No, he doesn't sound like he's kidding he sounds for real what the fuck is wrong with you?
"Karl, are you okay?"
"How are you gonna label me like that how are you gonna call me a murderer you dick!"
"I'm just calling it what it is!"

"Wow, wow... WOW, GREAT Job KARL, GREAT FUCKIng JOB" I stopped and pointed my finger at Karl getting close to him.
"I still dare to come here and fucking try to get along and this is the kind of bullshit you treat me with?"
"DO YOU SEE THIS PLACE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT PEACE OKAY? AND ALL I KNOW ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU'RE A TERRORIZING MURDERER! SO WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
"I'VE BEEN WORKING, EVERYTHING I'VE DONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HERE BECAUSE I FUCKING WORKED FOR IT ALONE YOU REALIZE THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON EVERYTHING MYSELF KARL I'VE NEEDED NO ONE AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M FUCKING GLAD WE DIDN'T WORK ON A COUNTRY TOGETHER BECAUSE I'VE REALIZE I CAN MAKE IT ON MY FUCKING OWN AND I DON'T NEED YOU AND IF THAT WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO LABEL ME AS A FUCKING MURDERER THEN SO BE IT I LIVE UP TO YOUR SHITTY STANDARDS."
"WHY WOULD I WORK ON A COUNTRY WITH YOU"
"WE WORKED ON EL RAPIDS"

I turned my heel looking at Sapnap who was in the middle of us.
"I TOLD YOU SAPNAP THIS WAS A BAD IDEA YOU KNOW WHAT DON'T SPEAK TO AND IF YOU EVER TRY TO CROSS ME OR MY COUNTRY THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES"
"SAPNAP-" Karl tried to cut me off but I said something before letting him.
"DON'T SPEAK TO ME AGAIN"
"SAPNAP YOU'RE THE HEAD OF MILITARY HERE GET THIS MURDERER OUT OF HERE I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM AGAIN"
Karl walked away while Sapnap was still trying to convince him I wasn't a murderer.
"You son of a bitch."
"Karl this is Quackity! He's not a murderer!" Karl ignored him leaving both of us behind.
Me and SapNap walked away and started leaving Kinoko Kingdom.
"I told you this was a bad idea. I'm never coming back. And it's not a fucking joke."
"He's sick or joking, something might be wrong with him !!"
"SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIM? HE BLAMED ME ON A PLAN WE ALL WORKED ON TOGETHER SAPNAP HOW IS THAT SICK?!" I yelled at him, stepping back.
"I DONT KNOW I don't know what's wrong with him..." I sighed and looked at him.
"SapNap, I wanna thank you so much for trying to get things working again but" I grabbed his hand and rubbed it as he kept looking back looking for Karl and then back at me.
"Next time listen to me, because I knew this was gonna happen I appreciate you but I have no intention of coming across Karl, fuck him and you know what your welcome whenever you want but Karl is not welcomed anywhere near me." We continued to walk again waiting for the exit for Kinoko Kingdom.
"Its Karl cmon"
"It's Kar?! You see what he called me?! A fucking murderer!" I lifted my hand signaling to Kinoko Kingdom while still walking.
"I don't know why he said that"
"You realize that I got a big fucking problem with Dram because I was trying to legitimize El Rapids and you have Karl blaming me for the shit he agreed to,"
I stopped talking and sighed once again
"Look Sapnap I'm sorry, I have to go but don't put him anywhere near me I don't want to talk to him again."

"Goodbye Sapnap"

Words: 1238
This was based of a stream from the argument of Karlnapity, sorry in advance!
Have a nice week ^^