Friends No Matter The Cost

Chapter 10

I took a breath of air and looked up at him and smiled

"It's wonderful to be working together as always Bad"

Bad's POV:

He finally agreed. After so many times and "sleeping" on it trying to bribe him to join me, it finally worked. I smiled and put my hands together.
"Wonderful, Now have you ever killed anybody?" He took a small pause and seemed like he was trying to remember.
"Mm...not that I can recall" I frowned a bit though I thought: teaching him wouldn't be so hard since he catches on fast.
"I guess I could teach you to throw axes? Unless you want to do something else?"
"Throwing axes is alright," he smiled. I grabbed his hand and headed out to the old shed we had talked in.
We walked for a while till we got there, "Alright I'm not that good at throwing but I'm sure you'll do better than me" Skeppy laughed as a sign of agreeing while he grabbed an ax as I started to set up a small target.
"Now what you do is stand at least 12 feet far from it and have the ax in both your hands above you."
"Okay..." Skeppy put the ax above his head making a slight mistake of having the ax too close to his face.
"Here you have your arms behind your head with the ax and release it when you throw it, like this" I grabbed the ax and had it in my hand behind my head. Then I took a breath and threw it as it was in front of me, hitting three lines below the bullseye.
"Ok" Skeppy then starts to repeat the steps that I had done and his ax ended up in the center of the bullseye "I guess I'm better at throwing axes than you" Skeppy started laughing I got mad but not too serious.
"You little muffin head, it was beginner's luck" Skeppy continued to laugh until I picked him up and threw him, not too hard though, at least I don't think so. "Owww- That hurt bad what the hell!"
"Oh, did I actually hurt you badly? I'm sorry!" Skeppy started to laugh at me again the second time. "Seems like you're good enough for ax throwing. I'm going to leave you now" I flew away as I kept hearing him call my name I rolled my eyes. I didn't know where I was headed so I decided to fly a bit since I haven't done it for a long time, not to mentioning talking with Quackity.

Quackity's POV:

I kept walking out of Kinoko Kingdom's area as I heard SapNap trying to calm Karl down. As I kept walking I saw Bad. He wanted to talk to Karl but I said I didn't care and he could do what he wanted. I didn't understand though Karl agreed to the plan. It annoyed me. I wanted to punch something so I was going to head my way to the community house since that's the last place I saw Wilbur. As I was heading there out of the area I heard a scream specifically from SapNap and I quickly turned and ran back. I heard a cry coming from the same direction as I quickly went back to where I last saw Sap Nap but he wasn't there anymore.

"KARL WAKE UP PLEASE"

What.

What does he mean by 'wake up?'
I keep running thinking of what had happened. Did something happen to Karl?! I ran closer to the scream, hearing cries and a phrase Sapnap kept saying.
"WAKE UP THIS ISN'T FUNNY KARL"
I got there. Karl was on the floor, eyes back making them white blood dripping from his stomach as SapNaps tears kept falling on his face. "WHAT THE HELL, WHAT HAPPENED?!"
"I DON'T KNOW I WENT TO GIVE SOMETHING TO KARL AND I COME BACK AND HE'S DEAD" Sapnap exclaimed I was shocked I left him knowing he left me yet still loved him but I didn't even get to say goodbye. Tears fell down my face grabbing Karls's body as I started to cry mixed emotions from what was happening. Who would do this?
"You didn't do this right, Quackity?" "No! What the hell I would never, I don't know who-'' It hit me. this fucking bastard.
I left the scene leaving SapNap crying, still clinging to Karls's corpse. I was pissed following the prime path I got there. I knocked down the door with Bad smirking and Skeppy not present.
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD WHAT THE HELL?" I grabbed Bad's collar from his hood. "What do you mean Quackity" Bad smirked and this angered me even more. I punched him in the face letting go of him once he was hit, making him fall and rub his cheeks. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT YOU DID" He gets up. "What the heck? There was no need to punch me?!"
"OH RIGHT, BUT THERE'S A NEED TO KILL MY FUCKING FIANCÉ?!" He smiled once again while I was broken by his act. I started to sob. I didn't know what to do. Karl was dead and it was Bad's fault but SapNap won't believe it. "FUCK YOU BAD" I yelled out "YOU JUST HAD TO KILL HIM!"
I slammed the door as I left his home. I was angered and sad. I lost Karl. He's one of the things I care most about.

Fucking Bad.

I headed towards Las Nevadas greeted by Slime.
"Hello, Quackity From Las Nevadas!"
I ignored him, making him frown, but still followed behind me until I got to my office. I opened my door revealing my office and a letter on my desk, ignoring it I let the weight of my body to my arms, tearing up and thinking about what had just happened. Angered I threw my arm across the table. Throwing off all my paper and the letter left on the table. Things crashed and my "World's BEST B̶o̶s̶s̶ Quackity" mug from Slime had shattered.
"No no no! I'm sorry," I picked up the pieces carefully with the sharp edges setting the pieces on the table one by one. "Shit, I'm sorry Slime" I muttered under my breath. I then heard fast-paced steps towards my door and heard it open while I picked up the last piece "Quackity are you ok?!" He ran in as he ran towards me to try and hug me. "I'm fine Slime just... I accidentally shattered your mug...i'm sorry" Slime looked at the broken mug and back at me. "Don't apologize you look sad, what happened?" Slime tilted his head showing he cared showing his sad expression. Slime has gotten better at getting used to this world but uncovered instead of hidden. I do my best to teach him and he's one of the people I care for since he's the longest I've ever been with someone and he would be dead if I hadn't "Dap him up".
I silently chuckled at the last thought but then decided to tell him.

"Karl uhh...He got killed" I Tried holding my tears, failing at it as I looked down. He grabbed my hand and lifted me up. "I forgot what it is to be killed?" He asked, I guess I forgot to tell him "It's when someone won't come back to the world due to an event that ended their life like Karl was stabbed" Slimes face dropped he didn't like what he heard it was unsettling and too soon he knew what stabbing was but he also knew Karl. "Oh...I'm sorry Quackity from Las Nevadas" He let his head down. He was always so happy that I have never seen him so unhappy. "The fact is I know who it is and it's so fucking hard to prove it I had a plan to catch them and send them to Sam but it won't work."
"Oh, I could help you!"
"Thank you Slime but I don't wanna work on it right now. I need at least a break from the situation that has happened."
"Would you like me to leave?"
I slowly shook my head no,

"Please stay for a while"
...
"Alright"

Words: 1377

We are almost done with this book! If you enjoyed so far you can vote or comment opinions or head cannons! Also I would love if you could give me idóneas for short stories! Thank you and have a wonderful week ^^