Maedhros, Caranthir and Fingon

Elves with a tall s/o featuring Maedhros, Caranthir and Fingon

(Tried my best to make reader is g/n also their height will be around 7ft)

Maedhros

- First time this elf met you he was shocked yet happy to find another elf who was as tall/taller than him. Although he would never admit it, he was also intimidated due to the large height difference between you two.

- You two would often bond at every free time you two get. He also feels comfortable around you and was really smitten with your behavior as you're very gentle and calm but you are not afraid to voice your opinions whenever something has happened.

- He was a bit shy and nervous when he wanted to ask for your hand to court after months of getting to know each other and was relieved that you said yes. The both of you are comfortable enough to link arms and hold hands throughout your relationship.

- You have a habit of putting flowers onto his hair to which he blushes slightly and would just smile at your sweet gesture. Cuddles behind closed doors are pretty common with him being the little spoon.

- During the kin slaying, you were wary of the oath he swore and the two of you became apart but you did not allow your relationship to be broken since you were very much in love with your red haired elf.

- You would send letters using messenger birds letting him know that you are alright and asking how he has been as well as telling him how much you miss him to which he reciprocates in his own letters. He was very happy when you soon moved in with him.

- As for post Angband Maedhros, he would act more distant than before but would slowly warm up within time and would act clingy whenever you two are alone. Especially if he had nightmares of the torture he recieved in Angband.

- You would comfort him by gently stroking his fierce red hair and hugging him close to you. Whispering loving words into his ear that he is safe and sound and no one would bother him anymore.

- Maglor is really happy that you are his older brother's s/o and is very grateful to have you by their side despite all the bad things they have done due to their father's oath.

Caranthir

- He was a little annoyed that you were taller than him but at the same time let it go.

- You had golden retriever energy, you were very energetic but you also have a tendency to be serious when it's needed which Caranthir appreciates due to the amount of chaos he has to deal with his twin younger brothers (who you get along with pretty well).

- You were one of the children of the lords of his family friends which ends up with you two being close starting from childhood. From young elflings to adult elves, you two were best of friends and are always beside each other when seen in public.

- You have a habit of teasing him due to him being shorter but you know when to stop since you know the limits to which Caranthir appreciates you more.

- You were the first to confess your feelings which made him flush red and he just mumbled a yes out of embarrassment but he was happy to know you returned his feelings.

- Haleth would also join you in teasing the grumpy Noldorin elf much to Caranthir's annoyance. Since you stayed beside him despite taking the oath but never really killed anyone.

- He is ok with you teasing him, he'll blush a bit and just glare at you. While he'll snap at other people. Caranthir is more fond of you and you are his spouse and that's why he lets you get away with most of the teasing.

- But sometimes if you accidentally go too far, you either get a punch to the face or a kiss on the lips to shut you up.

Fingon

- When Fingon met you while strolling around the gardens of Valinor, he wasn't really that surprised by how tall you are due to him getting used to his cousin Maedhros and his younger brother Turgon being the tallest ones in their family. But he admired the fact that you are taller than the both of them.

- You admired his sweet personality and princely nature and that's what you like about him. Meanwhile for Fingon, you always had a stoic face yet your movements were graceful with each step you took and the way you trained with younger elves on swords training was hypnotic.

- Fingon was the cheerful sweetheart and you were the cold badass.You had a soft spot for the Noldorin prince and did not even bother to hide it.

- Many people admired you both and paired you two together. Especially Fingon's family.

- When you two finally get together and he introduces you to his family, Maedhros was shocked to see you taller than him while Turgon felt intimidated. Anaire meanwhile gushes at you, happy that her oldest son found a spouse.

- When you two are alone you would feel more needy for affection and would pout at you to give him hugs and kisses which you easily comply to.

- Fingon prefers forehead kisses and piggyback rides as it makes him feel safe and sound.

Hahah.. I posted this so late. I'm very sorry. School just came up and I immediately became busy cause it's my last senior year in highschool. I hope you guys are staying safe out there! Have a good morning/night!

Credits of the idea to amberwilga