🏺Haldir🏺

H/l - hair length
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color

Your pet dog: Ancanthar

_________________________________You are from normal earth, meaning our world

You are from normal earth, meaning our world. You are the granddaughter of Tolkien. You were fascinated by your grandfather's imagination and books. Until that is, he died. He took care of you, ever since your parents died in a murder incident when you were only 5 years old. You are now 17 years old, old enough to own get your own home but instead you just inherited your grandfather's house and also inherited some money. You had a scholarship in your school when you were 3rd year high school and until now you still have that scholarship.

It's been 3 months since your grandfather's death. You were reading your favorite novel, (novel name), when you heard a crash downstairs. Being the curious teen you are, you cautiously went down with your novel in hand.

As you entered the room living room, you saw familiar people in the living room, but you actually screamed because of fear and surprise. Because you actually don't believe that they are right in front of you. You accidentally threw your novel, hitting one of the hobbits in the face. You gasp and ran to him, helping him up.

"I'm so so sorry! I'm just scared really! I-i didn't meant to throw the book!" You rambled but he just chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm alright! I understand that your scared.. Probably ye haven't seen someone like us around here..." he said cheerfully in a Scottish accent and you sighed in relief. You examined his forehead and noticed a red bump.

"I'm really sorry about what happened earlier.. My name is Y/n L/n." You said politely.

"My name's Gandalf, these are my companions..." the eldest looking one started to say. After introducing themselves, you learned that the one you hit was Merry.

______________{------}______________

[Timeskip, commercial by Haldir's fashionable hair flip xD]

(The people in your house)
[Aragorn, Legolas, Gandalf, Haldir, Rumil, Orophin, Merry, Pippin, Frodo, Sam and Boromir]
___________________________________

Haldir's PoV

It's been a few months since Lady Y/n has taken care of us. I felt more than friendship towards her. It would break my heart if Mithrandir has found a way for us to go back to Middle Earth. My brothers would tease me because of what I feel for her. Legolas and Aragorn knows it too. But I'm scared to leave her once Gandalf has found a way for us to get home. She will be all alone again in this big house which she inherited by her grandfather. Y/n's beautiful h/l and h/c hair and her soft fair skin made her more beautiful than Varda above, contrasting her mesmerizing e/c eyes that kept me in place. Her face shone with a bright contagious smile that can lit any dark room.
Her gentle voice and edible laughters makes shivers go down my back. Her hands so fragile and nimble making graceful movements every time. 

I knew from that moment I was falling in love. It would make me the happiest of all elves, if she felt the same away. But still she is the granddaughter of our true creator. The one that had created the Middle Earth since the very beginning. How can someone so superior like her fall in love with a creation like me?

Flashback

"So your telling us my dear, that we were created by your grandfather?" Gandalf said stunned. Y/n just nodded nervously. She sighed and reached out for one of the 5 books that her grandfather made. She pulled out a book entitled 'Lord of the rings'. She handed it to us and we began scrolling each page. Each event that had happened back in Middle Earth was all written in the book. We couldn't believe what was in front of us. All names, places and events that had happened were all correct. That's when we started to call her our creator's granddaughter.

End of Flashback

I sighed as I rubbed my temples. There is no way that she would love me. I'm just a march warden for Lady Galadriel.
A fighter? Yes. An elf? Yes.
But still everything about Y/n seems perfect. Rumil noticed my expression and sighed, I looked at him with a confused look.

"Brother, I have enough of you, just staring at her and having that look on your face that you'll never get to be with her!" Rumil sighed angrily, I knew I was flustered a little but I gave my little brother a glare, Orophin had heard this too.

"Rumil's right, you should go tell y/n that..." Orophin started to say but was cut off when she came in.

"Tell me what?" Y/n asked as she came in, holding her pet dog. Rumil and Orophin snickered at this, it's quite obvious that they planned this from since the very beginning. But they meant their words.

"We will leave you two alone, we will just be outside.." Orophin smirked and Y/n raised her brow in confusion but Rumil just smiled and shook his head and pushed Orophin out the room.

Y/n looked weirded out for a moment and shook her head. She put Ancathar down and sat beside me, grabbing a pillow.

"They told me you want to tell me something..." Y/n says as she hugged the pillow to her chest.

I gulped, not knowing what to say. I sighed and rubbed my forehead with my fingers.
I slowly turned to her and shakily grabbed her hands, letting the pillow fall into her lap.

"Lady Y/n, after a few moons spending time with you... I felt something that was to be my distaste when I first experienced it. It soon grew deeper as time flew past the both of us.. I know that it is impossible for this to happen..." I took a deep breath before I continued.

"I admired you for a long time, my lady. What I'm trying to say is.. Amin mela lle.." I finished but her look was unreadable. I sighed and let go of her hands, setting them on my thighs.

'I knew that I will be rejected..' I thought.
But that's when I thought wrong. I felt a soft kiss on my cheek, I whipped my head towards from where it came from.
She had a soft smile on her face and took my hand in hers.

"I love you too Haldir, and I will spend my days forever with you. From now on..." She said as she planted a kiss on my forehead.

Sorry for late publishing. Hope you guys liked this one!