Chapter 13

"Hongjoong, Seonghwa, time to wake up." Hongjoong sighed and yawned, opening his eyes and turning his head to see San beside his bed grinning happily.

"What time is it," Hongjoong asked him.

"A couple of hours after sunrise," San replied.

"Now get up because Wooyoung and Mingi want to go for a swim," San added.

"Wooyoung can't swim San," Hongjoong pointed out. San huffed and rolled his eyes. Of course he knows Wooyoung can't swim, does the Prince honestly think he'd do anything reckless with his lover.

"We're going to be looking after him obviously," San said.

"Just making sure. I'll wake up Seonghwa and we'll be down in a bit," Hongjoong said with a nod. San grinned and left the room excitedly to tell the others. Hongjoong sighed and looked down to the sleeping boy on his chest.

"Seonghwa, time to wake up," he said softly, moving his hand to brush his fingers through his hair. Seonghwa shifted slightly before his eyes slipped open. Hongjoong smiled fondly and gently poked Seonghwa's nose, making the older jolt in surprise.

"Morning Star," he whispered.

"Good morning Hongjoong. Why are we awake," Seonghwa asked with a yawn. He's not quite sure what the time is but they're out together, surely they can get as much sleep as they want.

"The others want to go for a swim by the bottom of the waterfall," Hongjoong replied. Seonghwa tensed slightly, looking up at Hongjoong quickly.

"I'll be with you the entire time Hwa; we can stay in the shallow water. I won't let you drown, promise," Hongjoong said softly.

"But you're tiny," Seonghwa said quietly. Hongjoong cried out in outrage, sitting up quickly, making Seonghwa have to sit up as well.

"I am not tiny," Hongjoong huffed indignantly. Seonghwa chuckled and pat the top of the youngers head, making him scowl and slap the hand away.

"On second thought, you can drown, I won't save you," Hongjoong said as he slipped out of bed. Seonghwa already knew that statement was a lie, but he decided to have some fun with it and rile the Prince up more.

"Really, you'd let me die," he asked, schooling his expression to look slightly crestfallen and making his voice small. Hongjoong's eyes went wide and he spun around quickly, shocked to see how sad Seonghwa looked. Did he actually think he would ever let him die? He quickly hurried over and sat on the bed, scooping Seonghwa into his arms and hugging him tightly.

"Star, no. Of course not, I was just joking. I would never let anything happen to you, I promise," he said softly, leaning down and placing a few soft kisses to the top of his head.

"If I am there, you aren't dying. I will kill anyone who tries to hurt you. I promise Star, you have to believe me," Hongjoong said desperately. Having his closest friend thinking he would let him die, is not something he wants.

"Hey, hey, I was joking. I was just kidding Hongjoong, I know you wouldn't let anything happen to me," Seonghwa said softly, hugging him back tightly.

"You know? Promise," Hongjoong asked quickly.

"Yeah of course. I'm not stupid Joong, I was just joking," Seonghwa said softly. Hongjoong let out a breath of relief and kissed the top of his head softly, tightening his hold around him before pulling back.

"Let's go for a swim then I guess," Seonghwa said with small smile. Hongjoong grinned and they both got up.

"So what're we going to be wearing? I'm not sure which shirt to wear," Seonghwa said thoughtfully.