---𝔦. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Sereia Velaryon looked up at the sky hearing the familiar roar of a dragon bringing her out of her familiar day dream.

Her cousin had invited her along with Alice the to the dragon pit, and well deep down, she did lime her cousin and who was she to deny the princess of the seven kingdoms.

The familiar golden dragon finally emerged from the clouds, scales shinning with the rays of the hot sun. The dragon landed meters away from her, his landing blowing her ebony hair back but still she didn't move.

Her cousin finally got off the dragon with a radiant smile in her face as she was welcomed by her knight.

Sereia heard the door of the carriage open behind her meaning that Alicent had finally come out of her hiding place.

Sereia was not the biggest fan of Alicent, she was meek and annoyingly devoted to the seven, always spouting her believes to anyone who would listen.

"Syrax is growing quickly" Rhaenyra spoke as she arrived in front of them "She'll soon be as large as Caraxes. That's almost long enough to saddle three"

"I believe I'm quite content as a spectator. Thank you" she said walking back inside the carriage. Rhaenyra stayed outside watching as the care takers of the dragon's guided Syrax wherever they kept them.

"Don't worry, cousin, I'm sure Alicent will come around and then we can all fly around king's landing together" Sereia assured Rhaenyra. The girl didn't entirely like the Targaryen's, but she had a tiny soft spot for her cousin. The realm's delight, Sereia living here for almost half her life had become very united to the Princess, Rhaenyra considered her a sister and Sereia did too, very deep down.

Rhaenyra smiled at her and took her hand as they entered the carriage with Alicent. Ready to be brought back to the red fortress.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

They walked around the red keep towards Queen Aemma's chambers. When they entered they saw the kind woman laying on a chaise lounge fanning herself to get rid of the heat of King's Landing.

"Rhaenyra" the older woman greeted her daughter, as Sereia and Alicent waited at the frame of the door. Sereia was allowed to go in unlike Alicent being a relative to the royal family, but decided to stay by the door and watch from afar the tender moment.

She didn't have many fears in her mind, but that didn't mean she didn't have any, one of them, was child bearing, she shivered and paled everytime someone reminded her of it. Even though having children was supposed to be a dutiful action, that every royal woman must go through she didn't really fancy getting to go through the horrible process of it, nor the terrible consequences, like possibly dying from bleeding out. Or gods forbid being cut by the orders of your husband, she thinks that might be worst.