---𝔳𝔦. 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

6 months later
Dragonstone

People often tend to forget that the small folk is easily swayed, give them something they want or need and they will follow you, as long as you keep giving them what they want.

And that's how Sereia managed the maids at the red keep, they were vital you see, they served cups when kings discussed their plans, they dressed royals as they talk about their life day to day. And in exchange of a bit of gold, maybe some jewelry they will tell you everything they have learned.

"The King Viserys is being pushed to remarry , Lord Corlys offered one of his two daughters, most of the council seemed to like the idea of Lady Sereia as the new wife, but due to her disappearance , her sister has been put forward in her stead"
-a recovered letter in Dragonstone, transcribed by Archmaester Gyldayn

She frowned as she read the first letter, her sister was ten and two she was too young to be married to the king, too young to bear children. Guess her father was tired of being ignored so he offered his child daughter.

"The lord of the Tides holds a frown in all banquets held in the red keep, he looks for his daughter with a hundred men around the free cities"

"There has been talk, that the daughter of the hand has spent time alone with the King in his chambers"

Most of the letters held the same, information o her father, potential allies, Rhaenyra's cold behavior since her mother's funeral.

But she thought of poo Alicent, even though it was probably the Hand's work, sometimes she did pity her, manipulated by her own father to seduce a man three times her age, blinded by the concept of duty and expectations.

Sereia went back to her room after that, she had letters to answer. Daemon had still yet to convince her to get her in his room even though he tried, he really tried with extravagant gifts and honeyed words but his wife seemed to survive her fatal week and was still alive.

She had worked on their alliances for the past month, of course most of the people they contacted were reluctant, the king was still watching, but they quickly shut up when they offered their soldiers for small wars, and there wasn't a single talk about their presence.

The number of soldiers increased with every battle promising their loyalty to them and their cause. And so they made alliances and favors while staying hidden.

Of course Sereia thought it best to start talking with lords of the free cities, like Braavos or Pentos, they were always the most excited to help a Targaryen just so they could say they were in their presence.