---𝔵. 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Flying in Caraxes above Westeros hanging on the waist of her husband was truly an other world experience.

After their victory in the Stepstones and their very carnal reconciliation they were to fly back to King's Landing, to give their loyalty again to the King.

Daemon persuaded throughout their whole flight that she had to give up the crown for them to be accepted back. Sereia didn't talk to him the rest of the flight, and stopped her boredom watching Tiamat fly besides them, she still wasn't big enough to carry two people, but she seemed to be having fun flying the long distance.

They arrived to the Dragon Pit and she got off Caraxes and walked to Tiamat, the dragon keepers where looking at the new dragon in wonder and a bit of fear.

"Sereia" Daemon called for her once they had taken Caraxes away. She however ignored him. "Come on, byka issaklos, we have to go to the Red Keep, they are waiting for us"

"Anxious to kneel before your brother?" She asked, she knew she was being unreasonable and that giving their crowns to the King, will get them back the respect they lost when Daemon stole that egg. But her pride was hurt, the Targaryen's and the Velaryon's alike were both very proud families, all that in one person, made her do unreasonable things sometimes.

"You know we have to do it, Sereia" he took her hand in his turning her to him.

"I know" she huffed in irritation. And looked at him, he had cut his hair short before leaving to King's Landing, he looked handsome both ways, but she did miss his long hair. Sereia kissed him shortly "Let's go then, let's get this over with."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

They were stopped before the Throne room, their wooden crowns on their heads, Daemon wearing his full silver armor, and Sereia wearing a long blue dress with a sword at her hip.

They finally entered the throne room side by side, and all of the people standing there were watching them expectantly, as if they were expecting for them to do something. They only walked all the way to the front of the king, the steps of her husband the only sound in the silent room.

But as they neared the throne with the thousand swords, the knights took out their swords and pointed them to them. She stopped before one, but Daemon only stopped until the sharp point of the golden sword was scrapping at his chest.

"Add it to the chair" Daemon extended the sword he recuperated from the Crabfeeder and then dropped it to the floor glaring at the knight that still pointed his sword as his wife. Sereia had to suppress a smile when the knight shakily put the sword down.