---𝔳. 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

When the stars finally shined bright in the sky, she pulled the bag out from under her bed and left her room after exhaling a deep breath.

She walked through the halls of the red keep with her blue silk cape over her head to avoid anyone from seeing her.

However a voice stopped her in her tracks as she walked down some steps. She turned around to find her cousin who'd eyes widen at seeing her.

"Hey, Nyra" she said looking at her cousin who frowned at seeing the bag over her shoulders.

"Where are you going?" The princess asked.

"I'm going away for a while" she answered and Rhaenyra frowned.

"But my ceremony is tomorrow" her cousin announced.

"I know but this is important, I'm sorry" she tried to smile at her, bu it came out almost as a grimace.

"Can't you just stay until tomorrow, I want you by my side" her cousin said the frown deepened. Sereia smiled and neared her cousin. She took her hand in hers and lightly squeezed it. That was as far as her affection went or as far as it could. She cared about her cousin.

"Don't worry, Nyra, I'm sure your ceremony would go on, without a flaw, with or without me there" she let go of her hand "I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

She arrived at the Dragon's pit as she was welcomed by the care takers of the place like they were expecting her, they directed her to where they kept the dragons and quickly found themselves in a cave.

Caraxes stood tall in the middle of it, Daemon who was brushing his hand on his scales looked like nothing besides the ferocious beast at his side.

"Finally, what took you so long?" He extended a hand towards her and she took it. She looked like a goddess when she took of the cape off her head and her ivory curls spilled out, shinning with the moonlight that filled the cave.

"I had an unexpected stop" he got behind her still holding her hand and put her hand on the scales of the dragon, she was hypnotized by the beauty of them.