---𝔦𝔦. 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

She walked around the green gardens of the Red Keep. Her hands elegantly interwoven behind her by her long fingers that held numerous rings, as her pale curls shined with the sun.

As the tiny rocks scrunched under feet, she started hearing the same scrunching from behind her, making her lips turn up.

"Ao issi, keppus" she greeted him without glancing at him,the high Valyrian escaping from her lips softly  and beautifully as Daemon had taught her. (You are late, uncle)

"Mirrin hen ilva emagon toli naejot gaomagon osadi, byka issaklos" the Targaryen prince answered as he saw the girl rolled her eyes at him. (Some of us have more important things than walk around the gardens, little siren)

"When you say 'us' I hope you don't mean yourself" she rose a brow as she finally looked at him.

"You do know I'm the commander of the city watch now" he answered her.

"The question here is who doesn't know" she said and he chuckled. "I heard you arrived at first light, and you've waited this long to visit your favorite niece?"

"The men at the city watch needed instruction for today's arrest. Sometimes they can be such fools" he answered as they turned a corner in the garden and kept walking to the end where a white fountain waited.

They reached the end of the way and Sereia took a seat in the border of it raising her head to look at him when he stood in front of her.

Gods, he had forgotten the very reason she was called 'the siren of driftmark', those  sharp of her cheekbones and the full of her pink lips where able to tempt any man in her way.

She had certainly flourished with the time he had been gone, now with six and ten, she looked as beautiful as ever.

"Isindra mako davos pri mastodor" she said. (You haven't been at court in an age)

"Aye, countye var iksos sir coiza" he responded (court is so dreadfully boring)

"Where did you go this time?" She asked with a small smile about his adventure, a glint on her eye he never saw when she was around other people.