---𝔦𝔳. 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The consort Queen Aemma Targaryen had died giving birth, that gave her more reasons to avoid having children. Poor Queen Aemma she lies on the cold ground now, all because of her husband.

She dressed in black like everyone in court, showing their period of mourning. She took out her braids yesterday and let her curls in the air in half up and half down style, she did the same to her sister's hair when she asked for it.

After she had gotten back from the stables, she found her father waiting for her in her room. He had told her the news and after he had slapped her in the face for competing in the battles.

'You could have risked our house reputation, Sereia'

His words still rang in her head in the morning when she got ready and right now where they stood at the shores of King's Landing, the body of the Queen and the new born son wrapped in cloth at the fire pire. She could see Rhaenyra's shoulders shaking once every few minutes.

She wanted to comfort her cousin, something in her heart pinched at her as she saw her in such state.

Sereia saw Daemon who was in front of her move closer to Rhaenyra and whisper something. Her cousin turned to the King that looked as if the life had been sucked out of him. She almost felt bad for him. Almost.

Rhaenyra stepped forward and looked at the dragon that was waiting for the order on the green hill.

"Dracarys" her voice resounded through the green camp and the dragon walked down the hill he was was perched on, until he stood scarce meters away and finally lit the pire on.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"My father already shouted at me for this, is it really necessary that you do to?" Sereia asked her mother as she sat in front of the mirror, her mother brushing her wet hair.

"Yes, it is necessary" Rhaenys answered her daughter "There were a lot of things that could have gone wrong, Sereia"

"There weren't I had planned to infiltrate it for months now"

"How many times have I told you, not everything always hours according to plan" the voice of her mother raised slightly.

"And that's why I always have back up plans, mother"

"You are too stubborn to learn" her mother left the brush on the table as she looked at her daughter.

"You confuse them mother, I am not stubborn, I'm ambitious, a trait your house unfortunately inherited me, and trust I would gladly use it in my favor" she said and stood up, grabbing her robe and putting it on.