---𝔦𝔵. 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

<<Not much is known about what happened in the step tones, or much about the things that happened between fights. but many of the knights that were there reveal with astonishment the strength of Sereia Velaryon, not only did she know how to wield a sword perfectly well, but she hissed at every man that tried to undermine her opinions or her voice, as well as the icee stares she shot her husband from time to time, why? Nobody knew or dare to question the Prince on what he had done to ignite such fury from his wife>>

3 years later
The Stepstones

They where hidden in an island no much far from the Stepstones. This war has been going on for three long years. The battle was larger than she expected it to be and the men on the opposite side were a lot more.

The egg had hatched six moons after she showed it to her father, now Tiamat as Sereia had named her, a beautiful blue scales beast was the size of a dog or a baby horse. She wasn't ready for battle, the dragon was still being trained and fed until it got to its full size, which if she wasn't wrong, it would be bigger than Caraxes even.

However that Tiamat wasn't in the war was slowing them down longer than she predicted.

Daemon was still out trying to take down the forces of the crab feeder with Caraxes, she thought he should be back by now.

She stood besides her brother, overlooking a map of the Stepstones and the places were  the men of the crab feeder were. The sun shinning above them, making her sweat under her armour.

She could hear Tiamat eating behind her, some of the soldiers looking at the creature fearfully. They were loosing boats and more men than they thought, an alarming thought, their men where getting scarce and not even Sereia's loyal army that she had formed could last longer.

"We have 16 perhaps 18, seaworthy ships. Seven hundred foot, some 60 knights, plus Sereia's men. Our food quickly dwindles save for what we can fish from the sea, that quickly scarves too, with a dragon to feed." Her father started to explain "I would say we have a fortnight, perhaps a bit longer with strict rationing. I've made call for Driftmark to send more ships but they will be weeks away. We are faltering and Triarchy knows it. We must press the attack, continue sending the dragons"

"It's pointless father" Her brother moved some pieces in the table "The Crabfeeder has created a choke point here beyond this points. Archers hold the high position, foot soldiers hold the ground. We've strafed them in dragon back again and again, but they just retreat within the caves"

"Dragons can circle Bloodstone until they fall out of the sky. The Crabfeeder and his men have no reason to leave those caves" Her uncle said.

"We must give them one" Sereia spoke "An offering of flesh to bait the crab"