---𝔦𝔦𝔦. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It was the day of the long awaited tournament, she entered the King's box along with Rhaenyra late to the festivity as usual. She was wearing a blue with cape like sleeves that dropped over her shoulders, and her hair was done in numerous braids in a half up, half down style. She sat between her brother and Alicent Hightower as the King finished his speech announcing that the Queen had gone into labour.

The battles before them were rough and bloody, all of the knights and men looking for fame and fortune at the risk of loosing a limb.

"A mystery knight?" Her cousin asked, and her at the room was grabbed too.

"No, a Cole, of the Stormlands" Alicent explained.

"I've never heard of House Cole" Sereia said looking down at the faceless knight.

"Princess Rhaenys Targaryen! I would humbly ask for the favor of 'The Queen who never was'" the knight asked.

Sereia had to fist her dress under her leg to stop herself from going down the arena and set that knight on fire. She hated that stupid nickname, it was mocking and condescending, even if she wasn't that close to her mother anymore still she didn't deserve to be called by that name so openly.

Her mother however didn't care already used to the nickname being directed at her. She threw the crown of flowers to him.

"Good fortune to you, cousin"

"I would gladly take it if I thought I needed it"

She almost barfed at that. As her mother suppressed a laugh when she saw her daughter face.

"Lord Stokeworth's daughter is promised to that young Tarly squire" her cousin said.

"Lord Massey's son?" Alicent asked

"They're to be married as so as he wins his knighthood" Rhaenyra finished as she looked at her cousin with a twinkle in her eye, Sereia smiled at the excitement of her cousin at the court's gossip.

Rhaenyra knew she didn't like Alicent, but she pleaded for her not to tell her anything, at least not to her face and to act amicably to her only friend, to which Sereia accepted with an annoying huff.

"I heard that Lady Elinor is hiding a swollen belly beneath her dress"

"I heard lord Maxwell got a maid with child and he has sent her away" Sereia said smiling trying to socialize with Alicent per Rhaenyra's request, as the mocking lord was thrown down his horse with a sickening thump.