Idk chapter 1

Here is a head cannon that this one shot is based off, Shiver and Frye have regular day clothes and that is when Shiver will wear a proper binder, the clothes they wear on stage and reporting the news thingys are only for full on public appearances and not just going to the store and stuff.

Shiver sat in the studio that Deep Cut worked in, they were humming to a small beat that they had created in the past few hours. The sun had fallen and street lights filtered through the window of the studio. Shiver continued to add to the music until they were startled by their favourite inkling.

"Heya Shiver. What'cha working on?" Frye asked peeking at the computer screen.

"Just some music." Shiver replied moving the headphones off their ears.

"We'll since you've been cooped up in here all day I brought you some food." Frye said pulling two cup noodles out of a back pack "It's your favourite!"

Shiver smiled widely "Thank you! I'll put the water on." They said standing up and walking to the small kitchenette.

Frye trailed behind the octoling and put the two noodle things on the bench. Shiver filled the kettle with water and turned it on so it can boil. The two waited in silence until a small groan was heard from Shiver.

"You okay?" Frye asked moving closer to Shiver.

Shiver nodded with a pained expression, they were known for hiding their pain from the people around them "No your not." Frye responded "How long have you been wearing your binder?"

"Since 6:30 this morning." Shiver mumbled "Now it's 8:00 at night."

"You've been wearing it for 13 hours?!" Frye exclaimed "You need to take your binder off right now!"

"I'll be fine Frye." They tried to reassure,

"No you wont! You have a spare bra in you bag right?" Shiver nodded "You can go to the bathroom and get changed into that, I can make the food."

Shiver really didn't feel like arguing with Frye so they took their knapsack and walked to the bathroom. After around a minute or two Shiver emerged, they saw that Frye was now sitting on the couch waiting for the other. Shiver walked over and plopped down next to the inkling.

"Here is your dinner m'theydy." Frye said formerly handing the steaming food to them.

Shiver chuckled "Thank you."

The two ate in silence, once finished Frye put the rubbish in the bin. Frye eventually convinced Shiver to sleep over at her apartment as it was closer.

That is the end of this one and I hope you enjoyed, feed back is greatly appreciated. (: