Weight Heave Scars and Feather Light Kisses

[TW: kind of torture and mentions of murder. Another nightmare chapter but I go more in depth about Shiver's past. Also italics are dream sequences]

The sanitised doctors left the room and instead stood out side the glass as Subject #83104105118101114 glared at them through the glass. An IV drip hung from the roof and connected into #83104105118101114's arm. Their hospital gown slowly became spotty from nicks and cuts all over their body. A large grey collar hung from their neck with a yellow lightning bolt. 'Now tell us, did you kill those octoling soldiers?' One of the scientists demanded.

#83104105118101114 growled at them instead of answering.

The scientist hummed before pressing a button on a remote, electricity crackled through the small room Subject #83104105118101114 was in, they screamed out in pain as the electricity coursed through their body. Nearly as soon as the pain started it ended.

'Now, can you tell us, did you kill those octoling soldiers?' The other scientist demanded more harshly.

#83104105118101114 stayed silent before more pain wrang through their body, this time for longer.

'...iver ..shiver ....Shiver!'

Shiver awoke with a jolt, they saw Frye leaning over them with a worried expression on her face. Shiver slowly sat up and wiped their face with the back of their hand, tears rolled onto their cheeks. Frye quickly enveloped them in a hug "You we're having another nightmare, I had to wake you up."

"It's okay.." Shiver whispered, their voice cracking.

Frye pulled away from the hug for a moment "You look like your in pain, what hurts?"

"Scars.." They whispered.

"Do you want me to kiss them better?" Frye asked.

Shiver nodded, smiling slightly. Frye moved her head down to Shiver's neck where mediem sized rectangle scars stretched all around their neck, Frye started by placing light kisses to each and every one of the neck scars. Shiver giggled at the sensation "See, your already feeling better." Frye murmured against their skin.

"Is it okay if I lift up your shirt?" Frye asked looking up at Shiver.

"Yeah.." Shiver whispered.

Frye gently grabbed the hem and lifted up the loose shirt half way and leaned down and began to kiss all the small nicks in Shiver's skin. After awhile Shiver began to hiccup and sob. Frye immediately stopped and moved her head up and looked at Shiver "Are you okay lovely?"

Shiver nodded slowly "Just happy.."

"Do you want me to keep going?"

The octoling nodded again. Frye moved to Shiver's back and lifted up their shirt again, she touched her fingers to the long line and gently kissed along it. Frye eventually moved her head back up and dropped Shiver's shirt back down "Do you feel better?"

Shiver smiled "I always feel better around you."

Frye kissed their lips quickly "That's good, I love you."

"I love you too." Shiver replied,

[That is the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Any feed back is much appreciated]